George Washington's Filly

Guest_

At the Start
georgewashingtonfoalfk8.jpg

The back and front don't match. She looks like two separate horses put together, like a pantomime horse.

I WANT!

I think her conformations fine - remember shes a foal and she is probably growing hence looking like her backend is wrong for her front end. But she'll do me! Looks v like Dad thank goodness.

Shes out of Flawlessly, I believe.

I WANT!

I think her conformations fine - remember shes a foal and she is probably growing hence looking like her backend is wrong for her front end. But she'll do me! Looks v like Dad thank goodness.

Shes out of Flawlessly, I believe.

Get to Goffs then Jinny!

I like, I like! She's very pretty! As Jinny said she's sure to grow into her frame as she gets older.

Is anyone going that can do a Youtube video like The Green Monkey one?

I like too! Has something about the head which is like him. I miss him and that great way he would always look back just to make sure everyone was watching him.

Who knows if she will have his talent but let's hope someone buys her who would know what to do if she had his temperament!

She really has his look doesn't she - the more I look, the more I want!

OK - settled then - we'll all club together and fly out there to buy her! What shall we call her?

I'd go for Perfection as shes out of Flawlessly - you may get it as well as it doesn't come up on RPdatabase either as runner or broodmare apart from one with German suffix which she wouldn't be anyway.

I've got about £5.50 that I can add to the fund - hopefully this will buy me a few hairs from her tail lol!

Back