Get rid of singledom

trudij

Senior Jockey
I've just caught myself thinking that Fireman Sam is quite a hunk ( yes, I've been drinking !!) I've clearly been single far too long - where can I find someone desperate enough that I can put up with for long enough to not be single any more? The few times I've ventured into the world of online dating it's been a roaring disaster full of weirdos....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm just fed up with wasters and liars !! Don't have a particular "type" as such, own teeth and no halitosis is about my only request !!

Nope, it's just me ( and Sophie !) I've had a good hard ( stop it !) look at myself lately and realised that I've hidden behind the weight I put on when I came home from the Doc's for way too long, so that has to go ( 8 weeks couch to London marathon here I come - that should help !) and I realised that at 43 I really ought to be a bit more settled in life than I am. I've not got a lot to offer anyone really, but it's about time I sorted myself out !!
I don't even really know what job I want when I grow up yet....

[emoji23] I am *cough* a lot younger than she is, so she does refer to me as the child - I can't wait to introduce her to Sophie, she's like having a crazy auntie, it's brilliant [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

I hope you do find who/what you're looking for. Sounds like your other experiences mean you know what you don't want!

But remember, singledom can have its advantages too. Just ask any married man... :lol:

Oh I know - it's a bit of a loaded gun being with someone, I'm not a fan of feeling trapped or obligated , so being single usually suits me quite well [emoji23]

You under-sell yourself, Troods.

In my opinion you have a hell of a lot to offer.

Wish I was well enough to go racing, a nice afternoon at a Newbury with sparkling company and a G&T, or two - what more could one ask for?

Back