Goodwood - Tuesday

I did; I mentioned him

Minkowski will give some Ebor clues in this but its Cambridgeshire clues that should really be on show. Monte Alto, Gulf Express, Proponent, Humongous and Caravel are the five that really stand out and I think I can narrow that down to three.

Those were my 6

cant see him being happy with result tho, as "best bet of the day" was clearly not in betting. Hannon was spot-on with Paco Boy in Racing Post, though.
would have been out in PP again, Infallible was Banker!

Placepot up for 20p, dont know what it will pay, be surprised if I get more than my £162 stake back.

Let us know won't you? I went through a phase last year of doing these massive 10p or 20 pl PPs and found it was hard to make a profit on them. My best winning PPs have been quite small affairs with 2/3 picks per race, inc at least one horse at 12/1 or more - and only putting 4 in for a big handicap which means using 2 bankers to keep the total cost down :cool:

I've decided PPs are only worth doing when I really fancy one on the card which is at a long price

Last edited:
Let us know won't you? I went through a phase last year of doing these massive 10p or 20 pl PPs and found it was hard to make a profit on them. My best winning PPs have been quite small affairs with 2/3 picks per race, inc at least one horse at 12/1 or more - and only putting 4 in for a big handicap which means using 2 bankers to keep the total cost down :cool:

I've decided PPs are only worth doing when I really fancy one on the card which is at a long price

It returned £240.56 to my amazement, which means the placepot paid £1202.80.

fair start to the week :)

Black Rock not only walked onto the ambulance but was walking a little way down the track inhand when I saw him. It didn't look life threatening to me.

thanks a lot for update on Black Rock, was very worried, was slightly hopeful as it did not look like a complete fracture on screen.

Reg. PP suppose many had Infallible as banker, so that must clearly have been some boost for the pot.

Back