Graham Lee

PlaceBacker

Senior Jockey
Is it me or anyone else think he isnt riding well?

9% strike rate this year and currently on losing run of 67

Also lost count of the number of horses recently he has ridden,where he drops them out and most of them stay there!

Also lost count of the number of horses recently he has ridden,where he drops them out and most of them stay there!

That's probably more to do with the form of the Murphy stable than his jockeyship.

Beat me to it, SL.

I punted a stable rep recently. There was a false start. First time up I thought Lee was sleeping when he was virtually last on to the course. When they emerged the second time he was further behind - and stayed there. I couldn't believe the stewards didn't have him and the trainer in.

..or even the style of the Murphy yard, some might say!!

Just getting them well handicapped for some of the big races at Cheltenham in the Spring;)

Yeah the stable form of Murphys is woeful though & although they are usually slow starters its not this slow! Also worth bearing in mind that the other his 'second' stable,Micky Hammonds, as also been fairly quiet too.

Interesting that his top ones are running well first time out - Kalahari King, Naiad De Misselot, and Nine De Sivola for example

Back