Grand National Competition

Dave G

At the Start
Ok, as winner of the summer comp, I promised I would use the money to fund a comp for the grand national. I am going to keep it as simple as possible. Using the finishing order from the Cheltenham comp, members select 1 horse in turn. Winner will receive a £100 bet on a horse of their choice, whoever selects the runner up will get a £60 bet, and whoever selects the horse which is the last to finish officially will get a £40 bet.

*Prizes upped thanks to generous supplement by Grassy.

All we need now is Grassy to make his selection.

Good luck with your selections all.

Grasshopper
dazzies
frontrunner
edgt
granger
chroniclandlord
Bar The Bull
Tout Seul
Hamm
Prince Regent
Perpetual
Pricewise2008
viking
Ian R
Grey
Links781
Steve M
Irish Stamp
Aragorn
New Approach
Trudij
Roddy Owen
jft2005
OTB
Euronymous
Swedish Chef
Del Boy
ArkleSupreme

Anyone else wanting an entry will be first come first served after we reach the end of the list.

Last edited:
Can't we trade picks as in the NFL draft. There's crafty little group in front of me and they'll nick the one I fancy.

Im quite liking my position - by the time everyone on top of me gets off their backsides to do it Ive got way more chance of picking one that will get a run....

Grasshopper - Quel Esprit
dazzies - Cappa Bleu
frontrunner - On His Own
edgt - Forpadydeplasterer
granger
chroniclandlord
Bar The Bull
Tout Seul
Hamm
Prince Regent
Perpetual
Pricewise2008
viking
Ian R
Grey
Links781
Steve M
Irish Stamp
Aragorn
New Approach
Trudij
Roddy Owen
jft2005
OTB
Euronymous
Swedish Chef
Del Boy
ArkleSupreme
Diamond Geezer

Anyone else wanting an entry will be first come first served after we reach the end of the list.

Still waiting on frontrunner..

Last edited:
You got me confused guys. I`m going away on the weekend for two weeks. Can I select something now?And which ones are remaining?

Back