Roddy Owen
jft2005
OTB
Euronymous
Swedish Chef
Del Boy
ArkleSupreme
Diamond Geezer

Anyone else wanting an entry will be first come first served after we reach the end of the list.

Still waiting on frontrunner..

Will add you to the list VM. If Hamm a no show by tonight, moving on to Prince Regent. Hamm can select when he returns and see's the thread.

Beginning to think this would have been better done on a sweepstake basis, once we had a definitive list of 40 runners, this is excrusiatingly slow.

ok, going to put a 24 hour clock on people from now on. If you miss your slot, it moves on to the next person and you just have to select when you get around to it.

Left to pick:

Pricewise2008
viking
Ian R
Grey
Links781
Steve M
Irish Stamp
Aragorn
New Approach
Trudij
Roddy Owen
jft2005
OTB
Euronymous
Swedish Chef
Del Boy
ArkleSupreme
Diamond Geezer

Look at it the way I do Roddy - by the time they get their arses in gear and its our go, the final decs will be out so we get an advantage sort of....

Can I suggest for next year that the final order of cheltenham (followed with any extras after up to the 40) just go 1-40 down the list?

Left to pick:

Pricewise2008
viking
Ian R
Grey
Links781
Steve M
Irish Stamp
Aragorn
New Approach
Trudij
Roddy Owen
jft2005
OTB
Euronymous
Swedish Chef
Del Boy
ArkleSupreme
Diamond Geezer

Sincere apologies for any delay folks; can I go with Treacle please:whistle:

Look at it the way I do Roddy - by the time they get their arses in gear and its our go, the final decs will be out so we get an advantage sort of....

Can I suggest for next year that the final order of cheltenham (followed with any extras after up to the 40) just go 1-40 down the list?

Problem is Trud I am in line here behind a load of halfwits with their facebooks and hideous music playing at full volume,unless I can get my phone to function

OK, taking selections at the moment from any of the following off the list:

Grey
Links781
Steve M
Irish Stamp
Aragorn

Last edited:
Back