greatwood

for me Patesse has more improvement

same age, better trainer,better jockey and course will suit more.

Easy to pick for me.

Olofi squeezed Moon Dice right out if it on the rail and forced him to go all the way behind a wall of horses. As for the winner, backed him for Triumph last year, missed the bugger winning the other week as was at Wetherby, and didn't back him again today :(

Moon Dice unlucky you would have to say. Got caught for a bit of toe down the hill and got into all sorts of trouble from there. The winner got the run of the race!

Can't remember ever seeing a finish like that in a big hurdle handicap, they were falling over each other coming up the hill. Haven't seen the time, but the early pace must have been poor.
Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Moon Dice's jockey get a holiday for the way he ploughed across the field.

Surprisingly messy race in the end. I'll definitely be following Third Intention next time, hope he has a big race in him as he travelled very nicely today. Well done to all Brampour backers :)

Olofi squeezed Moon Dice right out if it on the rail and forced him to go all the way behind a wall of horses. As for the winner, backed him for Triumph last year, missed the bugger winning the other week as was at Wetherby, and didn't back him again today :(

Spot on. I would much rather Brennan get a few days for that than another jockey for one use of the whip too many.

Good call on Moon dice Luke - if the jockey had him better positioned he would have won i think.

I backed Moon Dice - I think the jockey gave him a lousy ride . Frankly, unless you are at the front diving for the rail on the hurdles course is a reckless thing to do and then he zig zagged out .

I don't think he would have beaten Brampour though - the horse is a rapid improver and Harry Derham gave him a very sensible ride .

I honestly think if Moon Dice got the run that Brampour got he would have won.it's a long time since I have been so dejected after a race.I can deal with losing the money but I genuinely thought the horse would win.
RUK spent more time talking about Moon Dice and his possible festival target then they did about the winner.

I honestly think if Moon Dice got the run that Brampour got he would have won.it's a long time since I have been so dejected after a race.I can deal with losing the money but I genuinely thought the horse would win.
RUK spent more time talking about Moon Dice and his possible festival target then they did about the winner.

Unlucky Luke - travelled and jumped beautifully, just given a poor ride.

Back