Group H

Belgium must be the most overrated team in this tournament.

The new Greece

With Belgium, Greece and Russia going through there are some stinkers in the knock out rounds, who will play for penalties

Last edited:
Belgium must be the most overrated team in this tournament.

The new Greece

Give over. They are the polar opposite of that side. Greece had little talent but were a solid unit. Belguim have lot of skill and have good individuals but don't play as a cohesive unit.

I backed the draw double tonight so I'm feeling a bit miffed that I lost out to an offside goal.

Belgium are as solid as f^ck. And that wasn't their strongest team.

Belgium will be hard to beat. Just get the impression there's a lot more to come. Origi should start. He, Hazard and Mirallas will cause a lot of issues for other teams. Mehrtens wasn't in great form tonight so not sure if he will start (probably will) and they still have De Bruyne and Januzaj off the bench.

Belgium will get their arses felt in the knockout stages; they're not good enough by a long way.....and this from someone who backed them to finish top European team.

They are a typical Belgian National side - talented, but a notch below the likes of Germany, France, Holland etc.

Belgium will get their arses felt in the knockout stages; they're not good enough by a long way.....and this from someone who backed them to finish top European team.

They are a typical Belgian National side - talented, but a notch below the likes of Germany, France, Holland etc.

Couldn't put it better myself

Give over. They are the polar opposite of that side. Greece had little talent but were a solid unit. Belguim have lot of skill and have good individuals but don't play as a cohesive unit.

I meant how bad they are to watch.....boring

They have USA next and although that wont be easy Belgium have by far the better technical players so they really should get the chance to bore the @rse of us for at least another game before getting dumped out by Argentina, as Hamm has said that side of the draw looks pretty nailed on for an Argentina v Holland or possibly Mexico semi final.

The other side of the draw looks far tastier for quarter final match up's, we could see Brazil v Colombia & France v Germany - both would be a toss of a coin game if it plays out like that.

Though bound to be a surprise somewhere, saver on Greece then :D

Last edited:

I'm not too keen on this France side. They don't look like a 'team' to me. I'd expect them to get past Nigeria but not Germany come the quarters.

Holland looked phenomenal against Spain but the form didn't amount to much as it turned out. They might find Mexico very tough opponents.

I'd fancy Belgium to shut out USA on Tuesday. They will then come up against Argentina, which should be a good game.

Back