Happy christmas, one and all!!

krizon

At the Start
And to all, a very much-improved New Year!

Great to know you all, and thank you for your company during the past year. I wish for you what you wish for yourselves, so have a great time!

Here's to peace, love, happiness, and a few outstanding long shots! :lol:

(And the first person to post "Bah, humbug!" will have Bob Cratchett and his goodwill to all men set on them!)

Indeed Happy Christmas (whatever Christmas means to you) to everyone of our regular posters, once in a while posters and even the lurkers!

Many Happy Returns Gal..Have a good one everybody(weather permitting)..fingers crossed for Limerick/Leopardstown especially.

Last edited:
In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
In the bleak midwinter [not so] long ago.

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to all.

Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to.

The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year's Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you're married to.

Well, certainly a nosy one! I like giving them more than receiving, but after I've pressed, shaken, and smelled them, I just have to know what's inside!

Merry xmas all, hope you have an enjoyable and relaxing time, and we see some racing at some point.

I hear that in keeping with the historic occasion, Kauto will be sporting a golden paper crown. He's been modelling it at Nicholls' yard, while DENMAN has resolutely stuck to a pair of glitter antlers.

Last edited:
I've opened all my prezzies now! Has anyone else been unable to resist?

Ha ha, you know, you are just like my sister! I take a lot of time to find her small things I can send to her (lives in the US, I'm in the UK) and send them early to avoid huge postal costs.

All carefully wrapped and labelled. In BIG letters saying Do NOT open until Christmas. :lol:

So, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you on TH.

I hope we all have a good holiday, and maybe some better news in 2011 about jobs, money, taxes, less illnesses etc etc next year. Someone doing something better than Racing For Change has managed would be good too! :(

I hear that in keeping with the historic occasion, Kauto will be sporting a golden paper crown. He's been modelling it at Nicholls' yard, while DENMAN has resolutely stuck to a pair of glitter antlers.

Kri ..... was there by any chance a bottle of something in those pressies you've already opened?

Pass some over here will ya? :p

Back