Has Honest Tom Left This Forum As Well

Honest Tom

At the Start
The one who uses the bulging eyed emoticon? Myself and the other Honest Tom who don't use the bulging eyed emoticon would like to see the back of this cnut.

Originally posted by Honest Tom@Jul 17 2007, 09:37 PM
The one who uses the bulging eyed emoticon? Myself and the other Honest Tom who don't use the bulging eyed emoticon would like to see the back of this cnut.
eek.gif

Originally posted by Honest Tom+Jul 17 2007, 09:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Honest Tom @ Jul 17 2007, 09:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Honest Tom@Jul 17 2007, 09:37 PM
eek.gif
[/b][/quote]
:(

I think I heard that he had been kidnapped by someone called Honest Tom? :ph34r:

He was useless anyway. He couldn't tip rubbish, had a fixation with carrot soup and desperately wanted to get a security job with The Jockey Club as he felt they were on a roll and wanted to take some of the credit for a few of the recent jockeys arrests. shrug:: Oh, and he evidently set fire to his housekeeper once. :what:

Good riddance I say.

I think he's a bit tied up chasing his own arse somewhere
Or maybe's he's just gone off for a rank - er, I mean a rant

Will the real Honest Tom please stand up? I like him much more than I like the other Honest Toms.

Originally posted by Griffin@Jul 18 2007, 10:06 AM
Will the real Honest Tom please stand up? I like him much more than I like the other Honest Toms.
Thank you Griffin.
eek.gif

Joking aside this place is painful at the moment. It`s like having two FinalFurlong`s.

I know we are approaching the worst Saturday of the whole year racing wise but it`s such a shame that the debates seem to have disappeared.

Originally posted by Honest Tom+Jul 18 2007, 05:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Honest Tom @ Jul 18 2007, 05:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kathy@Jul 18 2007, 11:59 AM
Don't be fooled, Griffin. That's not the real one...... :suspect:
eek.gif
[/b][/quote]
Come on Tom, admit it - you're really Phil Waters!

Originally posted by Headstrong+Jul 20 2007, 01:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Headstrong @ Jul 20 2007, 01:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Honest Tom@Jul 18 2007, 05:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Kathy
@Jul 18 2007, 11:59 AM
Don't be fooled, Griffin.  That's not the real one...... :suspect:

eek.gif
Come on Tom, admit it - you're really Phil Waters! [/b][/quote]
eek.gif

Shut up Ardoss.

Originally posted by Honest Tom@Jul 20 2007, 07:57 AM

Come on Tom, admit it - you're really Phil Waters! [/QUOTE]

Shut up Ardoss.

[/quote]
:clap: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don't worry Phil, your secret's safe with me!

Has the Honest Tom that used to bet £300 at 17 and £700 at 6.8 on Betfair ever got over an innocent man not being allowed to ride in his native Great Britain?

Originally posted by Gearoid@Aug 8 2007, 10:31 PM
Has the Honest Tom that used to bet £300 at 17 and £700 at 6.8 on Betfair ever got over an innocent man not being allowed to ride in his native Great Britain?
They are all guilty in UK/Irish racing Gearoid. Had they not entered the game they would've been selling pensions or swindling old people out of their life savings.

Back