Have You Ever Been On Tv?

I was on the BBC1 coverage when Strathclyde won at Ascot a couple of years back. Strangely enough, I hear that Pennywise Racing is getting Strathclyde back to be trained by Alex Hales who was at Windsor this evening. I have also been on the TV when Thai Morning first won at Folkestone a few years back. I was down at the finishing post when he won his first race and on the TV coverage there is a women in a long blue mac jumping about like something possessed. Yep, it was me, and like so many horses winning, they are memories you just never forget even if I looked like a performing seal. :blink: Also at Sandown where my horse was running and the Queen had just unveiled a statue of her Mother. A TV presenter was doing an interview with someone to do with the creation, and in the background were three women deep in conversation wandering along completely oblivious to the TV interview taking place. Yep, one of them was me :shy:

I've been on TV with horses quite a lot really - most recently leading the parade at Aintree with Davoski ( in Moscow Flyers race ) so discounting that....

I got interviewed for London Tonight a few years back about my part in the "Bunsen Burner" phenominon - the John Otway song that reached number 9 in the chart. ( sang on the B side (along with 899 others ) - I've had a top 10 chart hit..... :lol: )

and

Meridian TV did a program about the New Forest two ish years ago - the featured the vets I used to be head nurse of - I was on quite a lot then too.

and there was the Richard Pitman experience with a spoof interview about working for Philip.....

:D

Back to measure out your life in coffee spoons?

...I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be;
Am an attendant lord, one that will do
To swell a progress, start a scene or two...

:P

Back