Hobbs Hill Shocker!

Relkeel

At the Start
Am I the only one to have noticed that that most brilliant of trainers - Charles "Edgy" Egerton - has, more than 2 hours ago, trained the winner of a Grade 2 novice chase and that Shadow Leader still hasn't been on here to post the following...

a) Hobbs Hill will win The Sun Alliance Chase, The 2008 Hennessy and The 2009 Gold Cup

b) Hobbs Hill is a lovely "type"

c) That she has backed Hobbs Hill at 500/1 to win The Sun Alliance Chase

d) That she knew that Hobbs Hill was a lovely type that would make a good chaser when she saw it in a field when it was 4 weeks old

e) That she "availed" herself of some 4/1 for today's race and considers that her winnings were easy money?

This is very remiss of her. I can only presume that she is ill.

By the way, I don't post on here anymore.

No doubt she'll have been there so maybe didn't have computer access?

I'm sure it'll be 1000/1 for the Sun Alliance though.

Besides Relks, you're mistaken. As we have been reminded a few times before, Edgy has never trained the winner of a Grade 2 chase (Darkness didn't win the same race two seasons ago) and he probably never will!!!

Bar

I got bored of the petty squabbling and people taking themselves and this forum far too seriously I suppose. I reached that point at which I just couldn't be bothered to read anything on here anymore. It's a shame because I used really to like it.

I like you in a non-sexual way.

Shame.

Yes a brilliant round of jumping inpressive comes to mind!!

RELKS!! get your arse back on here I always liked your input...fingers to the rest ...never take things to heart mate...................... :xmastree: :xmastree:

I actually refused to do a ten-to-follow when I saw that Hobbs Hill was not on the list.

Even a blind man could have seen he should have been on the list, ergo the racing post are arseholes!

I was similarly disappointed that Helens Vision (winner of the first at Newbury tomorrow) wasn't in the list either.

That is very sad, hope he was compos mentis enough to enjoy the horse's win the last day

Agreed, good call Arkers for Helen's Vision - I had some of that so was very grateful for the point, rest of day fairly blank but that first win meant I was never worried :D

By the way Hobbs has an interesting newcomer tomorrow in the form of HIBIKI who was formerly with Stan Moore: good horse, bought for 120,000. Just tried to put a bit on for the Triumph before he runs tomorrow but not quoted LOL!!

Back