I Spy a Future World Beater...

Desert Sun.

A Cecil talking horse from way back. I was actually at Donny when he won a big field maiden very impressively. He was a big, athletic looking thing and as the whispers grew he went into favouritism for the Guineas in the early spring.

The bubble burst when Marju beat him in the Craven. I continued lumping on though and at that time eventually had my biggest bet on him for the 2000. I actually listened to that race on a crappy transistor radio at the Stretford End during half-time in a Manchester Derby (the first one Giggs played in I believe) Desert Sun finished 2L behind Generous in 6th.

Wasn't Carl welcomed in May 2009, when he joined? That seems a pretty serious omission of friendliness! Welcome, Carl, or welcome again... !

Oh, yes, guilty as charged, Your Honour, re LATEEN SAILS. Very enthused indeed about him - strangely enough, was thinking of him just the other day. One or two small, lost, bets with Blue Square before they demanded £20 a pop by phone. I wonder where he is now? Pulling a cart in Egypt?

Wasn't Carl welcomed in May 2009, when he joined? That seems a pretty serious omission of friendliness! Welcome, Carl, or welcome again... !

Your right Kri, i was, but all offers are welcome !!!!!
I know i dont post regularly, but i couldnt help get the name of the love of my life on here !!!!!!

Carl, it'd be great if you could leap in more often - I can't remember now, but do you have any horses or shares in horses in training?

Carl, it'd be great if you could leap in more often - I can't remember now, but do you have any horses or shares in horses in training?

No i dont Kri, i just love the sport.
On my meagre wage, i could hardly afford a chocolate bunny for Easter, never mind a racehorse !!!!

Awwww... ! Never mind, you're in good company on here (with or without meagre wages!) and it's great to have you taking part.

Back