Idea / Discussion ?

Very good advice, but I am never listening. Been there, done that and loved every minute of it. Great fun having a big bet (if you can afford it) on something that wins, but nothing compares to your own horse.

If I ever have the funds again would be very nice to know that I could get in touch with someone on here who has something to share, lease or sell. Sounds like a grand idea! :)

If you still have the itch and can afford it then go for it. There's nothing like your own horses when its running and doing well, I'd agree. But one that goes wrong is likely to cost you plenty more, without the benefit of it seeing the racecourse. You have to be clever and lucky.

We'll just shoot it and barbecue it, SteveM. No point in shovelling fees into the vet's bulging coffers, that's for sure. Mmm... summer evenings beckon, a nice Pimm's, and the healthy whiff of chargrilled chops by NAYEF... yummeee!

We'll just shoot it and barbecue it, SteveM. No point in shovelling fees into the vet's bulging coffers, that's for sure. Mmm... summer evenings beckon, a nice Pimm's, and the healthy whiff of chargrilled chops by NAYEF... yummeee!

I choose not to eat horse.

Back