If Carlsberg did bookmakers.......

It’s a daily limit. Possibly around 15 views or so, resetting at midnight .

Way around it ?

It’s a daily limit, possible around 15 views . Ways around it? use different devices or browsers or just use an alternative who aren’t such greedy wankers.

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed but their blue and red movers can’t be trusted. You can look at something that’s blue across the board at 10/1, then to to Bet365 and william hill and see that they’ve drifted in both from 7/1.

It’s useful if you’re in a hurry to find the bookie with the best price that you have an account with but, as I said before , most of the time if a horse is blue across oddschecker it’s because it’s been priced up incorrectly in the first place .
Apologies for the double quotation. I was sitting on the shitter after half a dozen beers when I wrote it which doesn’t invalidate the rest of the information 🙂

It’s a daily limit. Possibly around 15 views or so, resetting at midnight .

Way around it ?

It’s a daily limit, possible around 15 views . Ways around it? use different devices or browsers or just use an alternative who aren’t such greedy wankers.

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed but their blue and red movers can’t be trusted. You can look at something that’s blue across the board at 10/1, then to to Bet365 and william hill and see that they’ve drifted in both from 7/1.

It’s useful if you’re in a hurry to find the bookie with the best price that you have an account with but, as I said before , most of the time if a horse is blue across oddschecker it’s because it’s been priced up incorrectly in the first place .
What i have noticed a few times is that a price cut, especially a large one, doesnt show in blue when the new price is published. One of my mates brought it to my attention one day after i had sent the message out to get on a horse that had been priced up at 20/1. I had done the race and put it in at 8's. This lad didnt see the message straight away and when he eventually looked on Oddschecker it was showing 10/1. He got back to me and asked if i'd made a typo. But i told him to look in the price history (we all could in those days) and he would see the opening 20/1. Within another ten minutes they had cut it again to 8/1 and this time the cut did show in blue. This has happened on a number of occasions.
I dont know whether it was just a temporary glitch, (although it seems a fairly "regular temporary" glitch :)) or the firm involved had been in touch with Oddschecker and asked them not to show it in blue because of their embarrassment of going such a ridiculous price in the first place. :LOL:

As i said earlier, i've seen this on a number of occasions.

That aside, i havent looked at Oddschecker since they kicked me off. It looks like it is a daily limit but i cant be arsed with their nonsense and the ATR price grids work just fine for me.

Have a good day all. I'm being dragged shopping to Newcastle. :(

A horse can collapse from 14/1 to 7/1 with one firm, then ease to 8/1 best price with the same firm and display as pink (drifter).

The colours at first glance can't be trusted - you need to drill deeper and find out the true overall picture for yourself.

A horse can collapse from 14/1 to 7/1 with one firm, then ease to 8/1 best price with the same firm and display as pink (drifter).

The colours at first glance can't be trusted - you need to drill deeper and find out the true overall picture for yourself.
Yes, but this horse opened at 20/1 and it was cut to 10/1 but that price didnt show blue. It was just as if it hadnt moved or if it was the first show. It was only when it was cut again to 8's that it showed as blue. It was as if the 20's hadnt existed (or they didnt want people to notice what they had done :LOL:)
But a) most of us got on at 20's and b) 20/1 showed in the price history.

Oddschecker isn’t saving number of IP hits per day, it’s simply writing to your device.

On an iOS device for example just go to Settings - Apps - Safari and Clear History & Web Data whenever you hit their limit

I thought my laptop was set to clear browsing history when I closed the internet.

If not, how do I do that, anyone?

(I'm wondering if I'm referring to my old laptop.)

Back