Inter-Forum Royal Ascot Competition - Thursday's Selections

Calm down?! I'm not excited.

It's irrelevant to me whether i back a horse or not as to whether I form an opinion on it.

I made a simple point that the jockey had little to do with it and get these sarcastic remarks - not sure Gareth what then makes you say calm down?

All I think is that you could have put an apprentice on Hibaayeb and she would have won doing handstands. Surely we're allowed to debate things people post up without people getting upset?

Ted hasn't posted these yet, so I'll post it for him...

A great day for Atacanta who take over the top spot.

PDJ was the top scorer of the day with £500 each way on a 20/1 winner. The Cardiffian found the same winner for FFB and added another 7/1 winner to that to get the three points for the runner up spot.
Krizon scored one of the highest totals of the week (£5,000) but it was still only enough for third place in the group of death, which saw Irish Stamp get a total of £2400, which was only good enough for 4th place, and Steve H's £1300 only good enough for 5th.

I'll post the actual totals later, but here are the team scores.

Atacanta 5 - 0 - 6 - 6 - 4 - 5 = 31 Points
Final Furlong B 0 - 6 - 5 - 5 - 4 - 0 = 23 Points
OH Racing 4 - 5 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 6 = 15 Points
Talking Horses B 5 - 0 - 3 - 0 - 6 - 0 = 14 Points
Final Furlong A 6 - 0 - 2 - 0 - 5- -0 = 13 Points
Talking Horses A 0 - 0 - 4 - 0 - 0 - 4 = 8 Points

Leaderboard after Day 3

Atacanta = 68 Points
Final Furlong B = 62 Points
Final Furlong A = 56 Points
OH Racing = 53 Points
Talking Horses A = 42 Points
Talking Horses B = 42 Points

Last edited:
I thought Dettori gave the horse a super ride - Ajtebi would probably have rushed the horse up too close and got unbalanced !

As for Queally on the other hand he gets worse - after the Twice Over debacle - rushing a possible non- stayer up the steep hill from Swinley Bottom was idiotic even for him. The horse plainly did not stay anyway but ridden like that it was exaggerated .

I'd like to defend Queally but I'm afraid I think the same as you, Ards, in respect of both horses. I'm disappointed in the way he's been shown up on the big stage. Maybe he should stick to the AW at Lingfield!

Meanwhile, TH looks like it's being ridden by Squeally, and Atacanta by Dettori... we have rather a lot to do and a fair number to pass if we're to win this comp!

Last edited:
Ted hasn't posted these yet, so I'll post it for him...

A great day for Atacanta who take over the top spot.

PDJ was the top scorer of the day with £500 each way on a 20/1 winner. The Cardiffian found the same winner for FFB and added another 7/1 winner to that to get the three points for the runner up spot.
Krizon scored one of the highest totals of the week (£5,000) but it was still only enough for third place in the group of death, which saw Irish Stamp get a total of £2400, which was only good enough for 4th place, and Steve H's £1300 only good enough for 5th.

I'll post the actual totals later, but here are the team scores.

Atacanta 5 - 0 - 6 - 6 - 4 - 5 = 31 Points
Final Furlong B 0 - 6 - 5 - 5 - 4 - 0 = 23 Points
OH Racing 4 - 5 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 6 = 15 Points
Talking Horses B 5 - 0 - 3 - 0 - 6 - 0 = 14 Points
Final Furlong A 6 - 0 - 2 - 0 - 5- -0 = 13 Points
Talking Horses A 0 - 0 - 4 - 0 - 0 - 4 = 8 Points

Leaderboard after Day 3

Atacanta = 68 Points
Final Furlong B = 62 Points
Final Furlong A = 56 Points
OH Racing = 53 Points
Talking Horses A = 42 Points