TH Team B

Flame
Steve T
Irish Stamp
Bar The Bull
Hamm
Kauto

Rules
Each player can make a maximum of 4 selections, and only one of those selections can be each way.
The same numbered players from all teams, including B teams if they take part, all take each other on, with the player who makes the most money in his or her group scoring the same number of points as the number of teams who take part, ie if there's 6 teams the winner would score 6 points for his team, 2nd would score 5, 3rd would score 4, etc etc down to 1 point.
On top of that the highest scoring player of the day scores 5 bonus points for their team, and the second highest scoring player of the day scores 3 points for their team.

£1000 for each player to bet with, non runners are losers so post reserves, you must gamble all of your money, and any miscalculations will be added or taken from the bet on your first win only selection, or reserve for that selection should it not run. The cut off point for entries is the time of the first race on each day.

No minus figure for losers, so if you have one winning £50 bet on a 3/1 winner, your score will be £200.

Last edited:
Team FF

Team A
Steve H
Merlin
Louise
CPGagie
Crazyjoe
Simon

Team B
Ray H
Andy
The Cardiffian
JinnyJ
Trig
Happy

Reserves
Terry
Ted
Kieth
Happy Hippy

Ted's named 4 reserves as things stand, but if they end up having to form part of either team, they'll remain in that team for the duration of the competition.

Team OHR

andthereoff
michael
The Duke
del boy
AntiFlag
Norton

Team Atacanta

Griffin
Diminunendo
PDJ
Minsterman
QZY
Ardross

Reserve: Crucifix

TRF have not entered a team because they've "got too many competitions going on as it is." Sounds like they're scared to me :D

Last edited:
Can we kick off here? If so, here's the start of TH's 20l triumph:

2.30 ZACINTO £100 e/w

4.25 ELZAAM £200 win

5.00 LUCKY PUNT £300 win

5.35 EXCELLO £300 win

Reserves for any of the above: KINGSGATE NATIVE and PLANET WAVES

Good luck, team!

(I want to do it now as I'm busy in the a.m. and it's Brighton from 2.30 for me.)

Last edited:
Given how often these competitions are kinda ruined by people not getting their selections in, I think as many people should get their selections in as possible so that they can be used as subs if necessary. Of course it would be all the easier if those who have put their name in to play just get their selections in! :)

Best of luck and thanks to the lads in FF for sorting it.

Given how often these competitions are kinda ruined by people not getting their selections in, I think as many people should get their selections in as possible so that they can be used as subs if necessary. Of course it would be all the easier if those who have put their name in to play just get their selections in! :)

Best of luck and thanks to the lads in FF for sorting it.

stirling work Simon :cool:

Just a note; CPGagie has been replaced by Keith due to developing a late tendon problem :D

I'll assume place only betting isn't allowed.

Tuesday

2.30 Queen Anne Stakes

Goldikova £200 win

3.05 King’s Stand Stakes

Total Gallery £100 each-way

3.50 St James’s Palace Stakes

Canford Cliffs £500 win

4.25 Coventry Stakes

Strong Suit £100 win

Reserve: In the event of a non-runner transfer stakes to Siyouni, if Siyouni is a non-runner then to Paco Boy.

(I'll be able to post for Wednesday on Wednesday morning after all).

You are very reliant on R Hughes not making any mistakes !

I think the only one ew bet rule does not make any sense and was no part of the old test matches.

3:05 King's Stand Stakes
Kingsgate Native 400 win
reserve: Mister Manannan

3:50 St James's Palace Stakes
Dick Turpin 200 win
reserve: Canford Cliffs

5:00 Ascot Stakes
Callisto Moon 200 e/w
reserve: Aaim To Prosper

15:05 - Total Gallery 200win
15:50 - Nobles Promise 150ew
16:25 - Sheer Courage 200win
17:00 - Elyaadi 300win

Reserve: Dalghar (14:30)
Thanks

Martin

I'm not on any team. If I was I'd do ...

£500 Canford Cliffs 15.50
£150 Zoffany 16.25
£150 Our Jock 17.35
£100 EW Kingsgate Native 15.05

Last edited:
3.05 Kingsgate Native £125 win
3.50 Dick Turpin £125 win
4.25 Sheer Courage 250 e/w
5.35 Metropolitan Man 250 win

RES:
Metropolitan Man / Goldikova

I'm not on any team either but If I was I'd do ...
Mister Manannan €250 win 15.05
Beethoven €100 e/w 15.50
Strong Suit €250 win 16.25
Marine Commando €300 win 17.35

Last edited:
Goldikova - 500 win
Amour Propre - 100ew
Metropolitan Man 200 win
Ghimaar - 100 Win

Res - Strong Suit

I've had to make one or two adjustment to the rules, and so that everyone is clear on them I'm posting them up for you to see before the competition kicks off.

Each player can make a maximum of 4 selections, and only one of those selections can be each way.
The same numbered players from all teams, including B teams if they take part, all take each other on, with the player who makes the most money in his or her group scoring the same number of points as the number of teams who take part, ie if there's 6 teams the winner would score 6 points for his team, 2nd would score 5, 3rd would score 4, etc etc down to 1 point.
On top of that the highest scoring player of the day scores 5 bonus points for their team, and the second highest scoring player of the day scores 3 points for their team.
£1000 for each player to bet with, non runners are losers so post reserves, you must gamble all of your money, and any miscalculations will be added or taken from your selection that has the highest total stake. or reserve for that selection should it not run
No minus figure for losers, so if you have one winning £50 bet on a 3/1 winner, your score will be £200.
Just to be clear, Players who don't show, score nothing, they don't score 1 point for coming last.
All each way bets will be settled at 1/4 the odds. This is our special Royal Ascot bonus. :D

Back