The Listener 7

Notre Pere 10

Air Force One 12

Snowy Morning 12

Mister Top Notch 14

Thyne Again 20

Cailin Alainn 25

Southern Vic 25

Exotic Dancer, for me. He was most impressive last time out and is one of the best staying chasers of the past twenty years.

Despite ratings-based evidence to the contrary, I am firmly of the view that Neptune Collonges is better going right-handed.

11/8 Neptune Collognes
7/4 Exotic Dancer
7/1 The Listener
10/1 Notre Pere
10/1 Albertas Run
10/1 Star De Mohasion
12/1 Air Force One
16/1 Bar

Sunybay gave the impression at Leopardstown that Ruby just might have won when coming down in the Lexus. When you consider the messing around their doing with Exotic Dancer running plans 11/8 looks a must bet.

Hennessy Chase

Afistfullofdollars
Air Force One
Chelsea Harbour
Exotic Dancer
Neptunes Collonges
Notre Pere
The Listener
Thyne Again

Cheers for putting the decs for the races. I'd no time to go looking for them. I thought Air Force One would not run.

Welcome Reverend Father.

I am far from convinced that you are correct that NC was beaten, although it was probably the marginally more likely outcome.

Even if we make the assumption that you are correct on that score, I am even less convinced that Exotic Dancer would beat him again.

I think he was beaten, but that fitness was the key factor - not an issue this time around.

Welcome Reverend Father.

I am far from convinced that you are correct that NC was beaten, although it was probably the marginally more likely outcome.

Even if we make the assumption that you are correct on that score, I am even less convinced that Exotic Dancer would beat him again.

Thanks,I could even see a rag getting into it on the forecast ground.

ED is very good on heavy ground though remember his Cotwold Chase win .

Hopefully it will be on ok next Sunday and will be a fascinating clash . I think ED definitely had NC beat in the Lexus but I am only hopeful rather than confident he would confirm the form due to the fitness angle.

Boom Boom!

news-graphics-2008-_659250a.jpg

ED is very good on heavy ground though remember his Cotwold Chase win .

Hopefully it will be on ok next Sunday and will be a fascinating clash . I think ED definitely had NC beat in the Lexus but I am only hopeful rather than confident he would confirm the form due to the fitness angle.

Surely they`re not gonna run ED in this now it`s a week closer to Cheltenham.

Back