Irish Hennessy Gold Cup

Neptune Collonges 4/5
Notre Pere 4/1
The Listener 5/1
Air Force One 6/1
Thyne Again 20/1
Afistfullofdollars 20/1
Chelsea Harbour 33/1

Ladbrokes prices above...unless its turns into an absolute slog (then Notre Pere would be right there) I think Air Force One will chase Neptune Collonges home.

I expect NC to win convincinly, but I'm leaving this alone since I can't see real place value in anything.

I might be interested in a book without the favourite though. Then I might go odds on on NC and back something without him to 'win'.

I always like the option of two winning returns in a race.

Nearly worked with Punchestowns and Big Bucks the other day, and still made a profit despite the 'wrong one' winning.

Shame ED is missing as a rematch actually might have told us something about the GC .

Yes. I'd be inclined to favour NC over ED in this, as I think that this and the Gold Cup will suit NC very well... I realise you are probably the other way.

Neptune Collonges 4/5
Notre Pere 4/1
The Listener 5/1
Air Force One 6/1
Thyne Again 20/1
Afistfullofdollars 20/1
Chelsea Harbour 33/1

Ladbrokes prices above...unless its turns into an absolute slog (then Notre Pere would be right there) I think Air Force One will chase Neptune Collonges home.

I'd have to agree with Gal ala the forecast.. Am on Air Force One for the Gold Cup, was kinda hoping he wouldn't run in the rearranged race. Not ideal prep to have such a tough slog, with just over 4 weeks to go.

Is Air force one definately going there or is he also entered elsewhere? 6/1 looks a massive price if he is definately going

Last edited:
The Listener's a big price with a new jock who hopefully will get him to un-learn all Daryl Jacob had taught him about jumping lately.

Hes a big price alright, for one that will go in the ground, if he got jumping well early and into his stride he could play a part in the finish. In saying that i have been dissappointed with him all the same this year. Notre Pere should pick up second still.

He's been wrestled to the ground a couple of times at least!! The horse has been unlucky so far this season, falling/unseating when he probably shouldn't have done.

I'm not totally convinced The Listener stays three miles to be honest. He probably won't get things all his own way in front on Sunday either.

Back