Irish National Stud visit - 25 June

Cantoris

At the Start
Myself, On The Bridle and Grey acquired a few visits at the Irish Horse Welfare Trust auction before Crimbo. One of those is a guided tour of the Irish National Stud with lunch. We've been trying to sort out a date that suits everyone, before the covering season finishes, but alas have not been able to accomodate Grey. So we have a place free if any of the Irish contingent fancies it. Starting at 10am and there is racing in the Curragh in the afternoon if that is of interest.

First come first served but only commit if you can make it.

Now the fine print - OTB has rights of refusal :lol:

Probably my favourite and most important weekend of the flat season.Imagine my reaction when the wife told me she was going to see Neil Diamond with her sister leaving me with two kids -the 6yo is fine but the yearling -30 minutes at a time is enough.

Probably my favourite and most important weekend of the flat season.Imagine my reaction when the wife told me she was going to see Neil Diamond with her sister leaving me with two kids -the 6yo is fine but the yearling -30 minutes at a time is enough.

The last time Neil Diamond played in Ireland I finally bedded a schoolgirl I'm been with 3/4 months (her parents were at the concert). I will be ever grateful to the man...

When are you over for the PTP Martin? We could arrange a beer with OTB in Cork and talk him through race reading.

A threesome? Cantoris always preferred Ruby over McCoy which makes me thinks he'd rather soft hands. That would rule quite a few of you out.

Myself, On The Bridle and Grey acquired a few visits at the Irish Horse Welfare Trust auction before Crimbo. One of those is a guided tour of the Irish National Stud with lunch. We've been trying to sort out a date that suits everyone, before the covering season finishes, but alas have not been able to accomodate Grey. So we have a place free if any of the Irish contingent fancies it. Starting at 10am and there is racing in the Curragh in the afternoon if that is of interest.

First come first served but only commit if you can make it.

Now the fine print - OTB has rights of refusal :lol:

Racing at the Curragh is evening racing (first off 6pm)

I would love to come but the American embassy beckons :(

Good for you, Miesque. Bring your bully whippet with you to keep the other pair in order.

Back