Jockeys we would like to see retired

krizon

At the Start
.... or dragged through the streets on a hurdle, to be given a public de-bagging and covered in treacle and feathers...

I nominate Barry Cash for his abysmal treatment of MULL ON THE RUN in the 12.35 Beginner's Chase at Thurles on the 24th. The horse is reported as always in rear (true), never a factor (true), and he falls flat at the last because, some three-quarters of a mile off the finishers, who are in the process of pulling up past the post, this baboon's arse shoves his tired horse at it.

I hope the horse survived, but as the sentient being (pause for ironic laughter) in charge of it, Cash should've seen the sense one or two others did by the second last, and PU. It's a BEGINNER'S CHASE, you cheesehead, and you're supposed to be helping the animal to gain confidence and learn how to chase. Kindly leave the stage.

Last edited:
.... or dragged through the streets on a hurdle, to be given a public de-bagging and covered in treacle and feathers...

I nominate Barry Cash

Outrageous. The poor man has never been the same since some loyal owners jocked him off a plane coming back from Aintree.

Outrageous. The poor man has never been the same since some loyal owners jocked him off a plane coming back from Aintree.

:whistle:

At least we didn't drop him out of the plane. A clever man, like Ruby, always blames himself. A not so clever man, like Barry, always blames the horse. That's why Ruby keeps the ride after he fooks up!!

and as you said to Noel O'Brien, a clever horse like Brave Inca keeps a bit back for himself...

Joe Tizzard
Tom Scudamore

Great call, although the whip rule might play into Scudamores hands as jockeys can't be as powerful in the finish and must be weak so Scu is the only one who doesn't have to amend his style

:whistle:

At least we didn't drop him out of the plane. A clever man, like Ruby, always blames himself. A not so clever man, like Barry, always blames the horse. That's why Ruby keeps the ride after he fooks up!!

They do say that you can say what you like about a man's wife, but slag off his horse....

Back