Joey Barton

Is behind the scenes not run by thugs anyway with all these irregular betting patterns, plenty got the captial to talk.

Very droll. Those kind of thugs don't openly strangle then glass people though, surrounded by an excited watching crowd who made no attempt to get security or the police involved even though they were watching somebody get strangled.

You're missing the bit were he tried to put a cigarette out in a teamates eye - we'll leave his brothers antics alone for the time being, think there's more than enough evidence of how bad Joey himself is.

How do you know if the thugs that put pressure on jockies to give dodgy rides haven't done harm like Joey to other members of the public, infact they could be at Ascot themselves and you wouldn't even know it thats because there crimes are not branded about in papers and they are far from reckonisable.

Yeah I watched something on Panorama and big criminals were forcing Fallon and other jockies to not achieve the best possible placing. I'll have to watch it again cant remember exactly but police even had to track Fallons wereabouts and was quiet worried about his saftey and thats saying something about the thugs behind the scenes who are evil and will do anythign to make money

they are different thugs though IS:)..I don't have to walk passed them every day, catch buses with them..read their tattoos...listen to their inane mobile phone conversations etc

Back