Joseph O'Brien Over Jumps

Geezajob..........Plots........yeah I'd plot a 2 yo to run stone last twice then start training him for the worst race on the planet and back him at 1000 on the machine..........Then I wouldn't need a job lol

Last edited:
Anyone paying €500 a year for what basically amounts to a newsletter and entry into a draw to win owners' badges wants their head looking at.

So where do you guys fit into the scheme of things folks....you gamble and lose how much per month for you entertainment/habit/addiction?

Anyone paying €500 a year for what basically amounts to a newsletter and entry into a draw to win owners' badges wants their head looking at.

For a few visits to a yard and a day at the races there could be worse ways to spend a few bob.

Wouldn't appeal to me but someone with a passing interest in racing might enjoy the experience

Last edited:
Wondering who will be champion trainer next after Willie?

Gordon
JOB
Patrick Mullins

JOB has really impressed me of late and has plenty of buying power at his disposal.

Don't see Willie going anywhere soon but assume Patrick is bulling to take over in time

Joseph will be Champion Trainer, and in both codes

Would not be surprised though if it’s over the flat first, as it’s an ambition of his to do it while his dad is still training!

Totally unrelated to anything Tanlic but Do you ever miss the UK?

Miss the lads most of who have all retired from the saddle now .miss riding out at places like Greystoke and Bellwood Cottages but way too old for that nonsense now.

There are some racing related things I miss but as for the UK as a place to live........Thanks for asking but you couldn't drag me back mate

Him and Patrick will be fighting for trainers Championships in a few years. Gordon will need to look out.

Back