Jumps Stable Tours

Simon

At the Start
I no longer get the RP everyday and was wondering if I've already missed the stable tours? I have a feeling they'd started before now last year but haven't heard anything yet. Would be good if someone could notify me when they are so I can pick up an RP on that day. The ones I'm most interested in are Nicholls/Henderson/McCain/Hobbs and Nick Williams if he does one, which I doubt.

I'm sure people will temporarily take off their masks and notice this thread at the time you need them to, Simon!

May not suit you - but if you have a weekly membership at the racing post website (think it's £2.50 per week) you get access to the stable tours comments via the site. Not all in one hit, they publish any comments for runners for current day and 5 days ahead. Easy to read format, no pullouts of paper to store. Works well and a good way of doing it from my experience.

I can't see any comments from jumps trainers yet that are dated recently (still showing comments from last year ). That suggests all this years haven't been published yet but there might be a time lag between appearing in print and on the site.

Last edited:
Annoyingly I found it screwed up in the footwell of my car at the weekend and threw it out - they come at silly o'clock this morning or I'd have dug it out for you!!

Henderson's was more of an overview than specific comments on each horse wasn't it?

A list of the horses Simon Munir has there this season would be nice, if you could Perpetual. I follow his horses in France, so wouldn't mind knowing what he's got over here now. Thanks.

A list of the horses Simon Munir has there this season would be nice, if you could Perpetual. I follow his horses in France, so wouldn't mind knowing what he's got over here now. Thanks.

Vasco du Ronceray is one and has already won earlier this month at Hereford

RP today Thurs 15th includes Gordon Elliott stable tour.

Last edited:
These are the ones I can see:
  • Alexandre Six
  • Celtus
  • Grandouet
  • Ma Filleule
  • Megalypos
  • Molotof
  • Roberto Goldback
  • Tom Du Lys
  • Vasco Du Ronceray

Simon, it's worth getting on to YouTube as well. RUK, ATR and betfair all post stable tours on there. McCain, Henderson and Nicholls have all been featured already.

Some horses that I noticed weren't on the Nicholls stable tour,

Aiteenthirtythree
Mon Parrain
The Nightingale
Woolcombe Folly

Does anyone know if any of these are still in training?

Some horses that I noticed weren't on the Nicholls stable tour,

Aiteenthirtythree
Mon Parrain
The Nightingale
Woolcombe Folly

Does anyone know if any of these are still in training?

Mon Parrain is out for the season with a leg injury. Nicholls said a couple of months ago Aiteen thirtythree would be aimed at the National, although something may have happend to change that since. Can't recall hearing anything about the other two.

Mon Parrain is out for the season with a leg injury. Nicholls said a couple of months ago Aiteen thirtythree would be aimed at the National, although something may have happend to change that since. Can't recall hearing anything about the other two.

The Minack and Fistral Beach were also missing, two nice horses from last season.

Back