Just off the blower with Corky Carroll

• Thread starter Thread starter Goodkat
  • Start date Start date
G

Goodkat

He has heard that two remarkably talented horses go tomorrow at picturesque Thurles.

In the 2.05 Knockfierna is considered the best mare in Ireland, and she is expected to atone for her last run here against inferior mares. Opened up 5/2 now as short as 13/8, we have been advised to snap up anything at 2/1 + for what should be a procession.

In the 2.35 Frisco Depot, previously put up by this service when making a winning chase debut at 7/2, is expected to have too much heart for the often wayward Bishopsfurze. Currently available at 7/4, the Dessie Hughes inmate is strongly fancied to make the top grade over the larger obstacles and nothing but a win tomorrow will suffice.

Good luck as always.

Last edited:
When you mention picturesque and Thurles in the same sentence it's difficult to read on. Fair play on the 33/1 shot tonight though....

0.5 profit to level stakes on the day. That will put a nice dent into his P/L for the year...

Do you offer some sort of subscription service?? Id be very interested.

Goodkat is by the people, for the people, there is no special personal service, the information I bring to the table is as information should be, free and widely available to the masses.

Good luck as always.

Goodkat is by the people, for the people, there is no special personal service, the information I bring to the table is as information should be, free and widely available to the masses.

Good luck as always.

Thank the Lord, I thought I was going to have to pay for some sort of cliche ridden service full of made up bullsh*t.

Thank the Lord, I thought I was going to have to pay for some sort of cliche ridden service full of made up bullsh*t.

I may have to consider my position here after this character assassination, it would be shame for the general public if my info was to become inside knowledge because of one bad apple.

good luck as always.

Forget Bruce, Goodkat you're savage. I look forward to you sharing more valuable information with us from top level sources up and down the land.

Back