Katie knows...

Come on people, you need to realize that this is happening and stop brushing it under the carpet and calling people racists who are bringing this to prominence.

Luke. have you any idea why you think this?
I live in Ireland and obviously I have only seen a certain amount of her but basically I find her to be a hateful self -publicist.FWIW -I also believe that Nigel Farage is sincere and talks a lot of common sense.Tommy Robinson shows a lot of personal courage in the face of police harassment.KH is basically realises that the more controversial she is the more she earns.

Taking the positives, Kieron thus far seems to confine expounding the Kate Hopkins philosophy to this thread which is easily swerved for those who wish to avoid it.

I don't actually view any of the clips - I am already au fait with the Hopkins world view and it's not for me - but as evidenced here I do occasionally read some of the comments.

It's good, I think, to be tolerant of differing views.

But when those differing views seem intolerant in themselves, it becomes problematic.

It's hard to be tolerant of intolerance.

As James sang there is only one human race. Same with trump in the US. Everybody is an immigrant of some sort. Also as golda meir pointed out Israelis are Palestinians so why the feck is the sheeite still going on in gaza. I do agree we are losing identity though and I am in no way racist. Nothing wrong with wanting to have your child brought up with your values and not what others think is right.
We are all entitled to our opinion however loathsome some folk seem.
As long as we have conmen like trump and farage divisions will be sewn in society and god know where it will end . Glad I'm an old fart so dont have much longer of the culture war garbage to put up with. My sons do and they are not interested in that crap. Go and do something useful with your life instead of spreading division. Hopkins is a sad,pathetic person.
Rant over. Away for a lie down.

I'm not quite sure of the point of threads like this.

This is a racing and betting forum, most members are of a certain age hence often entrenched in their views.

Threads like this are more likely to antagonise than win hearts and minds.

We all have our views on things - I enjoy looking at the betting and opinion polls and what they might mean in terms of seats - but I post to express myself and with zero expectation of changing anyone's mind on anything.

Low expectations are a good way to avoid disappointment.

We can all see how poor the moderation is on here. It seems like people can post whatever they want
with impunity. as I've mentioned before. Most on here are reasonable, mature people but when someone tells me to fu.k off and then follows that up with more bile I will react. We need proper unbiased moderation. Night all x

My best friend is a long-standing forum owner and he believes that a good moderator is like a good referee, you hardly notice the ref, the game is about the players, not the ref, the ref lets the game flow, plays the advantage and intervenes as little as possible.

No moderation at all is better than too much, in fact.

FWIW, I think the moderation I've seen here is spot on - the moderators are so good I couldn't even tell you who they are and the only intervention I've even noticed I agreed with, it concerned ensuring no remarks that might be construed as racist are made.

Maybe the moderators, in some cases, deserve better forumites, rather than the other way round?

After all, it's a free site to use and we all know where the door is if we aren't happy with it.

More bile from dimmo
It worries me that the video that prompted my comment has disappeared. Essentially it was an Israeli attempt to suggest that all islamic "infiltration" into any country was a result of an attempt to remove that countries normal religion. I gave up when the presenter laughed and said that people watching should know that Palestine was not a country and didn't exist.

Conveniently for oldtimer, his post no longer exists. A bit like Palestine.

"
FWIW, I think the moderation I've seen here is spot on - the moderators are so good I couldn't even tell you who they are and the only intervention I've even noticed I agreed with, it concerned ensuring no remarks that might be construed as racist are made.

Maybe the moderators, in some cases, deserve better forumites, rather than the other way round?

After all, it's a free site to use and we all know where the door is if we aren't happy with"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you manage to write that with a straight face?

As if a self-confessed narcissist wouldn't remember the name of a mod who had actually thanked him for joining this forum. Look in your pocket and ask him his name if you can't remember it.

As if a self-confessed narcissist wouldn't remember the name of a mod who had actually thanked him for joining this forum. Look in your pocket and ask him his name if you can't remember it.
I don't particularly recall anyone thanking me for joining this forum tbh.

But I do recall being warmly welcomed to this forum, the same warm welcome everyone got at the time, you included, Kieron.

There's no need for all this conflict, and I shall leave it at that otherwise if I go on replying other forumites could justifiably accuse me of "feeding the troll."

Last edited:
No need not to be civil IMHO. Some folk need to keep their emotions in check especially late on when a few drinks have been consumed. I detest some folk views on here but they are entitled to their opinions just as I am. Isn't that what democracy is meant to be. Take a chill pill if you feel yourself getting wound up.🤣🤣

I don't particularly recall anyone thanking me for joining this forum tbh.

But I do recall being warmly welcomed to this forum, the same warm welcome everyone got at the time, you included, Kieron.

There's no need for all this conflict, and I shall leave it at that otherwise if I go on replying other forumites could justifiably accuse me of "feeding the troll."
You are talking nonsense and you know it - you are an odious individual masquerading as one of the good guys. There is a reason that you've been banned from several forums. I'll leave it at that

Civility old fashioned obviously. Sad when folk resort to name calling. If you can't think of something decent to say don't say anything. I'll not charge for the advice.🤣🤣

Back