Kauto Star Injured - Out For Season

Originally posted by Headstrong+Oct 8 2007, 06:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Headstrong @ Oct 8 2007, 06:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-an capall@Oct 8 2007, 02:30 PM
How are things going with my old nemesis Dom? Is the new site ticking over OK?
Well, we were honoured by the great man's presence on here for almost all of yesterday afternoon, so 'ticking over' is probably about right![/b][/quote]
In case you hadn't worked it out, some people have more than one window open at a time and sit in several places simultaneously.

As for how the other place is going, I suggest you PM some of the mods on here who check it out most days. If you want an answer from someone who contributes from time to time in both places, then I'd say 'ticking over' is fair enough. There is a brilliantly original competition running :P and there's virtually no after-timing.

Putting moderator hat on….this place has been blissfully easy to handle/manage recently and (I think) a lot more enjoyable to post on. So however harmless it may seem lets not worry about what other people or forums are doing (particularly when many post here as well) – as we have seen in the past the threads can run on and do no good.

1, Dylan Thomas sold to Japan and will run in next years Arc!
2, Mcrirrick and Curley share sunshine holiday.
3, Carson beaks ebay sales record for the box he stands on.
4, Timmy lands job at Jackdaws as McCoy goes back to Pipe.
5, 2008 Arc sold out due to Japanese ticket madness

Bump.

I was shittin bricks in the long dark hours of Saturday Night/Sunday Morning when I thought I may have put the mockers on him.

Back