Kempton Park

Guessing the identities of those referred to within the latest addition to Shadow Leader's signature could provide an interesting competition ...

I might be nice to you.... :D

Besides which, you're automatically excluded in the rules I'm afraid - remember the bit about family, associates, employees of yada, yada?

Last edited:
Besides which, you're automatically excluded in the rules I'm afraid - remember the bit about family, associates, employees of yada, yada?

If I wasn't on my best behavior, I would insert the now obligatory Rorydelargey gag here. :p

Thurles off tommorrow BTW - pity looked a good card.

I note that Sam Thomas did not ride the Barber/Findlay owned Big Fella Thanks at Donny , the ride on which was entrusted to his predecessor as Ditcheat No2 Christian Williams whilst Thomas rode a Venetia outsider . It doesn't look good for him especially with Nicholls being rather tactless about his ride on Big Bucks in the hennessy after the horse won the Cleeve >

I was wondering about the jockey booking for Big Fella Thanks, too. Further food for thought after Ruby was the one who partnered Denman in his schooling a couple of weeks ago.

Paul Barber naturally wouldn't be drawn on Gold Cup riding arrangements on ATR last week.

I haven't been impressed with the way Nicholls continues to have a dig at Thomas through the media. He did it after Kauto won the King George, too. Either support him or part ways. This lingering resentment is poor form.

I haven't been impressed with the way Nicholls continues to have a dig at Thomas through the media. He did it after Kauto won the King George, too. Either support him or part ways. This lingering resentment is poor form.

As said meeting also took place at Kempton Park, this evidence is wholly relelvant and therefore admissable in this thread, your honour.

Ardross is more than capable of thinking up his own defence! :p

Maybe it's because Christian Williams was riding a good race on Big Fella Thanks until he fell off it at Christmas time - he'd seemed to have gotten him running well for him and was getting a tune out of him.

Heard booked to ride Nictory Vote at Taunton although Sam was there - non runner but still not a good sign for Thomas surely

Back