King George (Ascot)

I had a reply typed out along the lines of "90% of this is bobbins" but refrained from pressing "post reply" EC.

Rather amusing read mind. You might want to check out Thoroughbred Champions - I swear they don't listen to a word I tell them about track variance and comparing times from X track with times from Y track and the subsequent Beyer figures.

I'm not using Redwood as a marker. But using Duncan's run today is equally as idiotic, that was my point. The horse is the new Norse Dancer - he needs to run against top class opposition to show his form.

Last edited:
I'm not using Redwood as a marker. But using Duncan's run today is equally as idiotic, that was my point. The horse is the new Norse Dancer - he needs to run against top class opposition to show his form.

i never used it..i said it hasn't aided the cause...because i guarantee that if Duncan had won easy it would have been mentioned as supporting the form.

idiotic?

mmm..nice

Last edited:
I'll look forward to you calling others idiotic when a horse franks the form of a race Euro

its odd..because in the past many have quoted a horse as franking the form and I don't recall you using that phrase

or are you just being a twat with me i wonder?

He will have to be supplemented for that.

Interestingly he holds an entry in the Irish St Leger surely indicating his form this year exceeded connections expectations.

York would be the perfect course for Rip but I couldn't fancy him to beat Harbinger. The latter would surely be no bigger than 4/6.

Back