Lazy Week

Guest_

At the Start
Difference a week makes, last two week stressed out with exams and thesis....all that done now and the most strenuous thing I have done is use this forum (can be pretty strenuous at times!).....ah life is good!

Hope the exams went well Aidan. Kick back and enjoy life a bit now! Go on, open another beer! B)

Cheers Kathy, my body is refusing to drink anymore alcohol after what I did to it for around 3-4 days after my exams!

Your days revolve around drinking, eating and sleeping and then you all complain you have no money. Very few go to uni for career reasons. Its just one giant piss up. And i have to bloody pay for you :(

Congrats Aidan. Happy to pay taxes to see fine young men like you get a chance, just as your Dad did for me, no doubt.

Originally posted by Singspiel@Jun 1 2005, 02:21 PM
Your days revolve around drinking, eating and sleeping and then you all complain you have no money. Very few go to uni for career reasons. Its just one giant piss up. And i have to bloody pay for you :(
LOL - not even a "good" troll. Get a life.

If you don't want to pay, emigrate.

I don't mind paying for education to the people who are there for an education not just a jolly, which unfortunately the majority are.

You need a reality check Brian mate. I said the majority not all. And i also said my comment was a general one not a personal one. Please read what i've written before criticising.

All I can say is that when I was at Uni, the majority of the students certainly took advantage of the opportunities they had to enjoy themselves but, for most of them, their primary motivation for being there in the first place was to get that extra qualification that would help them to fulfill their career aspirations (whatever they may be) when they left.

I don't think much of students behaving like yobs and then getting away with it simply because they are students (which does happen) but I can't see there is any harm in them enjoying themselves whilst they have the opportunity and motivation to do so.

Originally posted by Singspiel@Jun 1 2005, 04:48 PM
You need a reality check Brian mate. I said the majority not all. And i also said my comment was a general one not a personal one. Please read what i've written before criticising.
(1) I am not, nor am I ever likely to be your mate

(2) "And I have to bloody pay for you" "You" is either the second person similar - ie Aidan - or the second person plural - ie a number of students including Aidan.

(3) "I don't mind paying for education to the people who are there for an education not just a jolly, which unfortunately the majority are."
I could just say "What a lot of Bollocks" but I think I'll just quote you to yourself on that one - "Making assumptions about people is very dangerous, know your facts first."

Either you are one of the most stupid people on this or any other forum or you set out to upset as many people on as many forums as you can. At least if it's the former it can be cured.

Originally posted by BrianH+Jun 1 2005, 04:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BrianH @ Jun 1 2005, 04:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Singspiel@Jun 1 2005, 04:48 PM
(1) I am not, nor am I ever likely to be your mate

(2) "And I have to bloody pay for you" "You" is either the second person similar - ie Aidan - or the second person plural - ie a number of students including Aidan.

(3) "I don't mind paying for education to the people who are there for an education not just a jolly, which unfortunately the majority are."
I could just say "What a lot of Bollocks" but I think I'll just quote you to yourself on that one - "Making assumptions about people is very dangerous, know your facts first."

Either you are one of the most stupid people on this or any other forum or you set out to upset as many people on as many forums as you can. At least if it's the former it can be cured. [/b][/quote]
As Brian points out, you are either to thick to know and understand the meaning of thw word "hypocrisy", or you are a sh1t-stirrer.

I no longer care which, as either way, I'd have to lower myself to continue to communicate with you.

Singspiel - what is it about this forum that so fascinates you that you have to keep returning? You do nothing but make denigrating comments about it yet seem to find us all riveting and irresistable - else why keep posting?

Maybe it's a version of verbal diaorrhea - the written equivalent of liking the sound of your own voice.

One thing's for certain - you didn't need to point out to any of us your obvious lack of education - believe me - it shows.

Jools, :lol: I love the thought of her doing an OU degree. She can't even construct a sentence correctly!

Singspiel, f*** off and leave us in peace. We like it here without cretins such as yourself.

Back