Leopardstown Christmas

The Arkle is a completely different test. And Al Ferof beat Sprinter Sacre in a Supreme.

I'm not saying it won't happen, just the certainty people have that it will baffles me a bit.

Last edited:
Alf really just picked up the pieces. Though I get what your saying. Different game.

It's a case of saying what you see however. Altior has been in second gear to date. Liked what Min has done so far but Altior looks the bis to me.
Tactics will be fascinating and could be key.

I admire your faith granger.

I like Min but he'll just give the winner a nice lead.

I am deliberately being a bit provocative. Identity Thief was my AP bet.

Min did really impress me over xmas tho.

Looks to have turned a corner maturity wise.

Altior has looked fine this year too but don't automatically think the better hurdler will be the better chaser

I am deliberately being a bit provocative. Identity Thief was my AP bet.

Min did really impress me over xmas tho.

Looks to have turned a corner maturity wise.

Altior has looked fine this year too but don't automatically think the better hurdler will be the better chaser

That I had gathered. :ninja:

I'll pretend you never said the last bit.

I'm a Min fan, but Altior commands maximum respect. For all that chasing is a different discipline, the worst you could say about him, is that he has taken to it at least as well as Min has. On racecourse evidence to date, you would have to make Altior fave, and the head of the market looks about right to me.....at this stage, at any rate.

Still a bit of time for that position to change, though.

I really just hope they get to Cheltenham and put in a clear round. Not much to ask for! A race that gets the juices flowing.

How much credence do we give this theory that Min was injured mid race in the Supreme?

I've heard it banded around without pinning down the source. If it's a credible excuse then that has to be factored in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He wasn't seen again last season which strikes me as odd for a Mullins horse. He very much targets the spring festivals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back