Leopardstown Today

Famous Name won't appreciate this fast ground - charge bounced off it when he won the Guineas trial at the same course around this time last year.

Recharge bet of the day for me.

Interesting one in the last, Silent Oscar is 11 now but loves fast ground if he was fit off a low weight he could win.

Last edited:
A load of non runners due to the ground drying so quickly. Racing post very slow to update non runners. Read Deegans runners pedigree wrong. Best follow the money so.

Ballysax a bit weak looking ?

I like the Irish racing so much, that if ATR didn't cover it and RUK did, I might have kept up my sub! Weather looks wonderful, and I'm really excited about this afternoon's fare. Good luck, punters!

They thougt an awful lot of the horse last year. It would be no surprise to see him improve. I'd certainly punt him over Famous Name.

Last edited:
Was favouring Recharge but price is a little short now - have had an interest on Gan Amhras to bounce back in first time cheekpieces and think the drop in trip on fast ground is ideal for him. I really do not like the favourite on this going.

Big market moves at Leopardstown today. That was a big negative for Famous Name, Icon Dream could be the interesting one in the next.

Really can motor - his legs looked like Road Runner's at the finish! Fast, sharp action with a good finishing burst. What's not to like about that on Good ground?

Back