Lordship

It had been matched at under 6.0 for a couple of hundred before midnhghtt. Some people will never learn.

again..what a poor price..had a dabble on it..and again an odd ride..looked well beaten 2 out then runs on again..thats it on this one for me..it will win next time now:D

It had been matched at under 6.0 for a couple of hundred before midnhghtt. Some people will never learn.

Nothing more annoying than absolute morons who collapse the price with bookmakers to have £3 on something at 9.00 at 8am.

Totally agree, you'd be better laying it and backing it at the bigger price.

I can't believe the interest the betting market has had in this tbh..it wasn't exactly an obvious form pick for the majority of punters..especially yesterday..and certainly didn't deserve to be fav today at all.

quite a perplexing couple of days re the market

Agree totally Stan - Betfair opens up and it's 10th or 11th down the list with a tissue price of 14-16/1. Come back in the morning and they're asking 6.6 and the best price early is 11/2.

i get the impression that one day I am going to read a post of yours Walsworth that actually involves some useful input to the board

i only get a vague impression mind you

Cracking analysis EC1 and very similar to Mounty's methods who I have a lot of time for. I'm sure you'll find lots of other ones that are worth sharing with us after your money is down.

Cracking analysis EC1 and very similar to Mounty's methods who I have a lot of time for. I'm sure you'll find lots of other ones that are worth sharing with us after your money is down.

cheers

Mounty & Stav have been into these for a long time..main problem is there is a fine line between trend and back fit

how much of this is actually just backfitting?

i get the impression that one day I am going to read a post of yours Walsworth that actually involves some useful input to the board

Some of Walsworth's caravan related posts are genuinely top notch. Seriously.

Bet365 lay a bet to the levels I operate to. I would be lost without them.

Last edited:
At least the 1 lb wrong still has him on a lower mark than his penultimate start, whereas his mark yesterday was a genuinely tough one. I'm wondering if he's been put up by a tipping service. Mounty???

I actually tipped Commando Scott in the race (non-runner, part of the reason for Lordship's shorter than expected price) and then lost on the race in-running. Backed both Lordship and Mr Udagawa and tried to lay both short but didn't quite work!

Lordship * 5.13 275.00 Back -275.00 Lordship 4.50 50.00 Lay 05-Oct-10 17:07 50.00 Mr Udagawa * 3.86 300.00 Back -300.00 Mr Udagawa * 1.99 175.00 Lay 175.00

Well you don't have to worry about that any more because I'm out of here, you will let me know who wins the arse kissing contest won't you?

You know in some communist states the shooting of deserters was rife. Can a moderator confirm whether this will be implemented here?

Back