Lost

Well the last one on Channel 4 was where Locke was banging on the hatch and the light came on. I didnt catch the one on E4 afterwards.
A fantastic programme, and though it may be "escapist nonsense" thats the brilliance of it. You really feel as if you get to know the characters, rather than many shows where the actors change or a stream of new people come in series after series.

Oh you guys are getting to the end of season 1. It's gonna get good...sad too. And there'll be a lot of twists. All you guys complaining about it, the finale will be well worth watching.

Cheers spain!! i was winding up all the girls at work with that one, and i probably will continue to do so!!!

i heard the theory, and then added my own bits, maqking them as stupid as possible!!!

the dog represents jesus!!
the polar bear represents the devils helper!!

Originally posted by del boy@Dec 13 2005, 12:38 PM
Cheers spain!! i was winding up all the girls at work with that one, and i probably will continue to do so!!!

i heard the theory, and then added my own bits, maqking them as stupid as possible!!!

the dog represents jesus!!
the polar bear represents the devils helper!!
Well keep thinking...they'll be another animal to figure out what it means. Well actually maybe at least two...depending... :D

Back