Maurice,terry And Ardross?

Two are on holiday, I think, and the third is having a break from the forum because some of the contributors were driving him mad

Last word from Maurice confirmed he was on his to purchase Jackie McNamara testimonial match tickets.

It appears the tickets are located on Jupiter and he will be back in 2061.

With Maurice and Ardross financially contributing to the cause...no bigger than 9/2

An unhappy combination/accumulation of:

work
illness
fatigue
depression
stress
despair
anger

has kept my visits down and my contributions very infrequent.

I thought I'd be up and running again by now but I can't see me getting sorted before the summer hols. :huh:

Thanks for asking, by the way

Sorry to hear that Maurice, usually those emotion or feelings are caused by visiting this forum not from abstaining! Hope things change for the better for you.

Sorry to hear you've been under the gun, dearest Maurice. Don't keep away too much, since the forum is all the worse for your absence. Besides, I haven't been insulted in weeks, and am feeling withdrawal symptoms...

Yes, sorry to hear that Maurice. Sounds like you are having a crap time at the moment. I hope things soon turn around for the better for you.... and soon!

Merlin isn't banned. He presumably got fed up with being told off for his frequently iffy comments, and his short-term suspensions, but can be found Final Furlonging, and presumably enjoying his gigantic organ of pleasure at home.

(AKA his television.)

Quite probably Archie . I know that p@!@ed Merlin of no end but personally speaking I like to sign on with no fuss and I'm glad of the anon option .
Sorry to hear Mo that your down . I'm starting a new job tommorrow which I don't want . It's like voluntering for Celebrity Love Island . I know it will be humiliating but I need the cash . Oh Christ :rolleyes: Hope things get better soon Mo ;)

Back