Michael Avenatti

Avenatti's just announced that he's representing a second woman with credible allegations against Kavanagh who now wishes to testify alongside Christine Blasey Ford.

You've gotta hand it to Trump, he just keeps finding them

The 11/2 Kamala Harris to get the nomination would be a really good bet if it was there in six months time but I'm struggling to get excited about the price this far out.

If I had to look for a big price, I still think there's value in Nikki Haley at about 100/1

Your bet is that Trump doesn't make it to 2020, or that for what ever reason (probably a backroom deal in return for immunity) agrees not to run. What price on either? Difficult to say, but if he fails to jump off, then Haley is head and shoulders above the opposition in the GOP right now. It's a question of trying to discount his price of not making it to the gate, and then taking a view as to what her price would be

If I had to look for a big price, I still think there's value in Nikki Haley at about 100/1

Your bet is that Trump doesn't make it to 2020, or that for what ever reason (probably a backroom deal in return for immunity) agrees not to run. What price on either? Difficult to say, but if he fails to jump off, then Haley is head and shoulders above the opposition in the GOP right now. It's a question of trying to discount his price of not making it to the gate, and then taking a view as to what her price would be

It will be far more interesting in late 2019 and 2020. I remember someone floating me the Paul Ryan angle in 2016 when Trump appeared to be imploding. It really did have some merit for a 100/1 shot.

Last edited:
Back