Mick Fitz Christian Williams and model Bridie Barnes at cheltenham

D

dave dent

YEY the Daily Sport are calling the face of my couture line Bridie Barnes the British Dita von Teese...which is cool...lol I am almost as good at picking future stars Women wise as horses.

Anyway thught you may want to see some shots of her on her first day with us at cheltenham; here with mick fizgerald and christian williams; BrIdie in my designs.

It was nice that Bridie immediately got hooked on the sport; backed some winners, was enthralled out on the cross country course, and has already finished reading mick fitzgerald's book. I CAN'T THINK OF ANOTHER SPORT THAT IS ACTION PACKED AND ACCESSIBLE AS JUMPS RACING; BRIDIE LOVED IT, AND I THINK WE ALL NEED TO DO MORE TO BRING A NEW GENERATION INTO IT AND HELP THEM APPRECIATE IT. RACECOURSES ARE ONLY NTERESTED IN THE MOST PART IN SELLING THEM BEER AND THAT IS WASTED OPPORTUNTY COS THEY THINK THEN RACING IS JUST A DRINKING SESSION. I would like to make a special thank you to mick and christian who made her day really special....no doubt she will reciprocate ny giving them free tickets to her burlesque show some time. I am going to try to stage a CLASSY after racing burlesque supper at a racecourse some time if anyone knows one up for it.

Attachments

• brdeandmick.jpg
    brdeandmick.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 33
  • piccyfix_1227273066_P1015481.jpg
    piccyfix_1227273066_P1015481.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 32
  • piccyfix_1227272898_P1015474.jpg
    piccyfix_1227272898_P1015474.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 33
  • nickthechefIMG_8651.jpg
    nickthechefIMG_8651.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 40
  • piccyfix_1227643414_piccyfix_1227639148_bridie.jpg
    piccyfix_1227643414_piccyfix_1227639148_bridie.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
There is a photo of Bridie Barnes (with one of your hats I think Dave) entitled: A Scandal at Ascot

There would be if she turned up to meet the Queen dressed like that. :)

Lol yes that is from her burlesque act and with a silk top hat.

Incidentally; have a look at these; if you like sauce with your racing; lol fast women and slow horses will my epitaph.
http://www.dentfineart.com/photo_3097143.html
http://www.dentfineart.com/photo_3096969.html

Bridie is in the national hunt one and my other model Eliza Cook MSc BSc FRGS soon to be phd in both..the red head..also goes by the name of Kensington. lol who says models are dim. she will be at the welsh national modellng for us.

Then my third model ceri cushen is a good mate of emily jones; rides out in lambourn now and again and used to be a point to point jockey. She was in Bizarre magazine modelling last month. i have painted her set in the year 1954 picking a horse out of the Sporting Life....Never say Die....and betting it by telephone. It's called; 'Dead Cert'; Of course Piggott wins, and is image is film noir inspired.
http://www.dentfineart.com/photo_2273536.html
I left out her tatoos and piercings in the painting lol Luke Harvey is scared to death of her.

I hope to take all three models to ascot to show that character on the tv who thinks he knows about fashion what its actually about.

I hope also to have Sam Thomas' young lady and Isobel Thomsett modellng at the races soon too.

HERE IS THE FASHION WEBSITE BTW
www.ponygurlcouture.co.uk
check out the new aviatrix tweed jackets by all means....ideal for ladies at chletenham to make a statement... and each one unique...but that gallery carries an adult warning.

Last edited:
Back