Middle Park & Cheveley Park Stakes Group 1

Neither of them are hardly betting heats, I was going to go on Friday but I think I'll save my money for Paris. The card bar these two races is pretty weak with 4/5 runner races all over the show.

Arctic looks interesting at 9/2 but the Maktoum horse impressed me last time out and he's proven on the ground and also Showcasing looked like a machine at York too.

Special Duty is undoubtedly the value in the Cheveley Park and I'm sort of hoping the Arcano formline gets overlooked by punters in favour of Lady Of The Desert's impressive victories.

Arctic and Poets Voice will provide an ideal tow for Showcasing. I still think the 2/1 left is more than fair.

11/4 was even fairer! Pity I didn't take any of it. :mad:

Gimcrack form just about sets the standard and, as I said before, Showcasing looked like a horse very much open to further progress at York to my eye. Not sure the same can be said of either Awzaan or Arctic (though admittedly it's difficult to get a handle on what either have achieved to date).

Calling Saeed Bin Suroor - where are you hiding the beast?

Thank You in advance

IS.

The beast is obviously not the beast once thought, i think they got her there, galloped her, thought "got jipped by the bloody americans". :P

I seriously don't think she'd of stayed 6 furlongs, not against the one who won today.

"She's fine and we've just decided not to run her," said racing manager Simon Crisford.
"We have no other plans for her at this stage."

Back