Moscow Flyer

Are you suggesting that every Irish Traveller is a law breaking scumbag ?

Last edited:
Read my reply properly, I said every country has its share of scumbag law breakers, no where does it say all Irish travellers are law breaking scumbags, in fact I knew several of them until they moved on & couldn't of met a nicer bunch of people, stop trying to cause an argument.

Last edited:
I love the way that Wiki feels it must point out that Irish travellers aren't Roma! Good grief - we're not Americans, we do understand the difference between two different races of people and we probably can also figure out that they don't come from the same countries, either. One giveaway might also be that true Romanies, regardless of where they've lived, should still be able to speak Romany.

I can't believe that Essex doesn't contain Irish people who aren't travellers - it'd be like saying that Wexford's experience of the English is that they're all chinless upper-class toffs.

Last edited:
There are plenty of Irish people locally but some people can't see further than the end of their own nose, they seem to think that just because you live where we do & speak with an irish accent then you must be one of the non travelling travellers!

I was born & bred in bath, I went to school with two girls who were from a romany gypsy camp, I got on really well with them & when their grandmother died they set fire to her caravan, I haven't seen any write ups on it so I assume its possibly not done anymore

It's one of those little wanders off-track that happens on most threads, it seems. I'm sure MOSCOW FLYER wouldn't worry about it - he's having far too much fun getting chubby and showing off!

The old boy still loves the camera

544513_507911345938769_74879764_n.jpg

Back