Most Disappointing Performer This Season..

Guest_

At the Start
Has to be My Way De Solzen for me. Talk about looking the real deal in the Arkle last year but this season has been a disaster. I thought he would be up there challenging Kauto Star and Denman. Any other nominations?

Considering she beat Snap Tie easily in a bumper last season and on her reappearance looked so promising when beating the useful Pasco it would have to be Helens Vision for me.
My Way has to go on any shortlist as does Ashley Brook who for whatever reason has completely lost the plot.

I'm with Garney on this. Ebaziyan's Supreme win last year was achieved in sparkling style. I thought he would go to the very top and backed him accordingly. It's been a very expensive lesson.

Twist Magic's recent runs have been very disappointing as well. You couldn't say that he's had a bad season given that he won the Tingle Creek but he clearly has some questions to answer now.

Originally posted by Steepler@Mar 17 2008, 05:12 PM
My Way De Solzen, Abragante and Bob Bob Bobbin for me....
Bob Bob Bobbin was tubed mid season so wasn't too surprised at his performance first time back at Cheltenham, prob aiming too high to begin with.

would have to say Thommo

he failed to fall down the banking during an interview at Chester this year...which was a great disappointment to me following last years effort.

Wichita Lineman and My Way De Solzen for me. Big Bucks was very well touted who turned out to be not all that. Wins Now is another...

All David Johnson's horses with other yards except Pipe
And 95% of JP's horses with whoever

Back