Mullins's Stable Stars

I'm looking forward to seeing Barker. He was entered last weekend but was pulled out so hopefully it shouldn't be too long until we see him out.

If Punchestown goes ahead (and it is a big if in my view) I cannot wait to see Quel Esprit in the maiden hurdle.

If Punchestown goes ahead (and it is a big if in my view) I cannot wait to see Quel Esprit in the maiden hurdle.

I love this horse - think he could be a bit of a monster over hurdles but for sure over fences. He jumped today as the schooling reports suggested - exceptionally well. Will take a good one to beat him 2m4f plus this season.

Nice performance indeed. The second and third had some decent form to their name as well - certainly a far better race than the maiden hurdles won by the likes of Morning Supreme and Quinola Des Obeaux last weekend at Limerick.

Looking towards the longer term, I'd imagine the Ballymore will be his likely Cheltenham target?

The winner of the Talking Horses/Winning Ways bumper at Navan in January is out today. Can Skorcher do it again in very testing ground :D

A little harsh! Didn't do a lot wrong other than be one-paced. They pulled well clear of everything else.

I doubt he's overly pleased with the style of Beroni's success in the Troytown - the easiest winner of a handicap since erm Our Monty 7 days previous ;)

Classic Martin. His mood might not be great next week. Could be shoveling some coal on a few beasts.

Back