Nazi "Traffic Officers"

Who do you love the least?

• Traffic Officers

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Parking Wardens

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
The private contractors providing traffic wardens in Lambeth found that around half their people disappeared when the Immigration Control people began an investigation.

I reckon the M4 is the worst - the information signs on the M25, for example, are usually pretty accurate. The electronic signs between J8/9 and 12+ are pretty new though so I reckon they're still playing around with them - I've yet to come across any traffic at all after the constant messages "slow - 40 - queue ahead [or debris in road; or obstruction in road]" on the M4, usually displayed before 730 am or after 10 pm - must be someone on the windup?! Fairly amusing was 7am a few Sunday mornings ago when the signs started warning "slow - 40 - obstruction in road", none of which materialised (surprise surprise!) unless of course they were talking about the dead fox stretched lengthwise down the lane markings between lanes 2 and 3 - the signs were switched off from thereon in, I'd really like to think that wasn't the 'obstruction' they meant!!!

I did have a grin though when a Nazi traffic officer was on said M4 at 7am one morning lately with all fog lights blazing, for a light mist that was about. After flashing my foglights on and off a few times, the Nazi gits realised that they were breaking the law and turned theirs off - one to me!!! :D

The feckers have a tracker attached to my car - they must have! Otherwise why would the signs suddenly flash on "Slow - 40 - Queue Caution" on at least 4 occasions recently at either 10pm or 7am on a Sunday when there is no more than a dozen cars on the entire stretch of motorway and not a sniff of a queue?!??!?!

Back