New Registrations - PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvds2000

Gone But Not Forgotten
NEW REGISTRATIONS - PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING

Due to recent high amounts of spammers registering we will not be accepting registrations from the following domains.

hotmail
gmail
any business domain that I think might be used for spamming (fakerolex.com or freetippingservice.com for example :) )

Please use your ISP email address when registering to gain quick access to the forums.

I am aware some people only have access to services like gmail, if this is the case please register as normal then use the contact us link at the bottom of the page to tell us you have registered and we will manually approve your membership. Anyone who doesn't contact us will have their username deleted.

Colin

EDIT: I know its a hassle emailing but it takes a few seconds, and your membership will be approved anywhere from a few minutes if I'm around to a max of 24 hours.

You can even copy and paste this

Hi

I have just registered, could you approve my membership please

My username is

Thanks

Just put your username in where needed and thats it
biggrin.png

Heres the link to the contact us page

http://www.talkinghorses.co.uk/forum/sendmessage.php

Last edited:
Sorry about that Rory (and anyone else who received a PM). I've just banned him.

Last edited:
The nearest I have come to spam by pm was a sour message about my newborn son -before telling me I was on the ignore list.I suppose we can't all be singing from the same sheet.

what Song are you referring to? :lol:

Added mailinator email addresses to the banned list
Anyone accessing the forums through the TOR network is extremely likely to be banned. Anyone registering through TOR will not get accepted.
List of current domains banned from registration

@bestfreemall.info
@topmeds20.org
@web.de
@onlinehealthclub.org
@freeideasearch.info
@gawab.com
@megabox.ru
@mail.ru
@cashette.com
@list.ru
@spambob.net
@gurvitsnojew.org
@onlinebestplenty.org
@mail.zp.ua
@topadult20.info
@topvideogalerz.info
@ajiex.info
@awab.com
@fromru.com
@fin-online.biz
@gurvitsnojew.org
@mail.zp.ua
@megabox.ru
@web.de
@ya.ru
@freeservicemail.info
@freefreemail.info
@163.com
@best-ringtones-online.info
@medicinese.org
@bestboyfilms.org
@telegraf.by
@spivare.com
@elite1000.org
@uscreditdepot.com
@pokushai.org
@inmail24.com
@searchproducts.info
@etradeoil.com
@youngboys.org
@bumpymail.com
@centermail.com
@centermail.net
@discardmail.com
@dodgeit.com
@e4ward.com
@emailias.com
@fakeinformation.com
@front14.org
@ghosttexter.de
@jetable.net
@kasmail.com
@link2mail.net
@mailexpire.com
@mailinator.com
@mailmoat.com
@messagebeamer.de
@mytrashmail.com
@nervmich.net
@netmails.net
@netzidiot.de
@nurfuerspam.de
@oneoffemail.com
@pookmail.com
@privacy.net
@punkass.com
@sneakemail.com
@sofort-mail.de
@sogetthis.com
@spam.la
@spambob.com
@spambob.net
@spambob.org
@spamex.com
@spamgourmet.com
@spamhole.com
@spaminator.de
@spammotel.com
@spamtrail.com
@trash-mail.de
@trashmail.net
@wuzup.net
@gawab.com
@domozmail.com
@mailinator.com

just a quick note, for anyone seeing adverts in the second post of any topics, its because you are not logged in or a member yet. If you login those adverts won't be shown.

Heads up, if you have registered and haven't confirmed your membership o have used a free email account and not emailed me, I'm going to be deleting any unactivated accounts at the weekend.

I don't understand why no one reads this post

Just spent half an hour going through members waiting for approval, I've approved people who's IP resolves to known ISP's like sky, virgin etc, but loads are still pending.

I know its a hassle emailing but it takes a few seconds, and your membership will be approved anywhere from a few minutes if I'm around to a max of 24 hours.

You can even copy and paste this

Hi

I have just registered, could you approve my membership please

My username is

Thanks

Just put your username in where needed and thats it :D

Heres the link to the contact us page

http://www.talkinghorses.co.uk/forum/sendmessage.php

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I am new to the site. I am from South Africa but will be emigrating to the UK in a few weeks time.

Will be giving some insights in the racing from South Africa, been a punter/form studier for years now

Getting to know the racing in the UK now so hope we can have some fun

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I am new to the site. I am from South Africa but will be emigrating to the UK in a few weeks time.

Will be giving some insights in the racing from South Africa, been a punter/form studier for years now

Getting to know the racing in the UK now so hope we can have some fun

Cheers

Welcome Top Tipster, will look forward to reading your posts and your insight into S.A. racing will be appreciated I'm sure. We have a few top tipsters on here too but they go by different forum names to yours.

Trust the relocation will go without a hitch.

Hi Administrators, don't know if you read my post on BF forum a few days ago, will reprint it here:

Who won the 2013 2000gs please.
Trying to log into Talking horses website, forgotten my details, asks the above question! Answered Dawn Approach-said incorrect!Laugh

Thought i'd make you aware that is what is happening when you try to get log in details!:D
I'm sorted now by the way!

Thanks SJ, have notified Col who will add more variations to answer (eg Dawn Approach, dawn approach etc) in case people make a typo or whatever.

Just an update to this, I've had to ban all hotmail.com email addresses from registering due to the massive influx of spam over the past couple of weeks, see the images below which is from the last 24 hours. hotmail.co.uk is still allowed at the moment.
If anyone ONLY has a hotmail.com address and they need to register, I can do this manually, but you will need to email me directly using the contact us form at the end of this page.
Existing users aren't affected by this.

2021-10-08 (1).jpg
2021-10-08 (2).jpg

How Is everyone? I have been trying to log back in since Cheltenham but I think my account was scrapped. Anyway finally been validated and can post. Had a small e/way on Cornell 1.00 Sedgefield. His last race is working out well but be may be going for a handicap mark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back