New sponsorship - Win a pair of tickets to Leopardstown

Cantoris

At the Start
All,

Winning Ways Racing is sponsoring the bumper on days three and four of the Leopardstown December Festival to co-incide with the launch of our new syndicate Winning Ways Momentum.

As part of the sponsorship, I have a pair of tickets to offer one lucky Talking Horses member which can be used on either day three (Lexus Chase) or four (December Hurdle) or you can have one for each day!!

If you'd like to be in with a chance to win, just send an email to info@winningwaysracing.ie with the reference "Talking Horses" and your username in the title and answer the following question by 6pm on Friday 18th December:

Q. Name the sire and dam of our latest recruit which we bought at the 2009 Goffs Land Rover sale.

It couldn't be simpler!! I'm hoping Colm Murphy will pick out the winner next week.

Oran

Last edited:
I had to cheat to find out the answer and wouldn't be able to attend if I won, so I guess it really wouldn't be in the spirit of the competition to enter.

Thanks Kri and Gal, just need to find the members and then the horse!! But happy to be sponsoring at my local track and build brand awareness.

Good luck with it, Cantoris.

On a semi-related note, I'll (barring disaster or a trip to Limerick) be there on at least two of the days and would definitely be up for finally putting some faces to names...

That sounds good. I'll be there on day three and four only. Leaving the first two days to the once a year punters and the masses of Paddy Power freebies!!

I was thinking of heading up one of the days - any recommendations on which day and what Leopardstown is like?

Stephens Day is total no-go for me as the place is totally rammed with once a year punters out for the day and usually the weakest card to boot (though not so this year with the two mile novice)

Lexus Day might be the best day three mile novice chase looking a fairly hot affair this year.

I'm thinking of heading to Greemount Park for Stephens Day this year actually.

I shall be donning the thermals and heading up for Lexus Day. Had a look at the Novice Chase entries yesterday alright Trackside. Looks like it could be shit hot indeed.

While Leopardstown can handle a big crowd, the racing on the first two days are set up for the masses and day three has two grade 1s and a grade 2. Can't beat that and the crowd is normally busy but a little lighter than previous days, although day 3 is a bank holiday given the way crimbo falls so I can see a huge crowd out for it. Day 4 is much more laid back and liek your normal busy Sat. Lots of people are back in work that day but it's a pleasant day and we obviously liked it given it was Christmas hurdle day.

bump again. 40 mins to go. Hezz has got his entry in but Del Boy looks like he's slipped up by not putting an entry in!!

Congratulations to Hezz who has won a pair of tickets to Leopardstown.

The correct answer was - sire: Definite Article, dam: Glenview Lake and more information on our latest recruit can be found at www.winningwaysracing.ie

Brilliant, thanks very much Cantoris. Can't wait for it now. Best of luck with the new recruit, look forward to seeing it's progress.

Back