Newmarket

The July Cup winner.

Mayson.jpg

Any Barney Curley aficionados have a view on Eye Of The Tiger in the last?

It would be hillarious if he won, and would give the prudent handicappers a restless night tonight were it to happen.

Would it be a fitting end to this fixture?:)

My fiver e/w's on.

Last edited:
I have been trying to tell you that for three days EC1. Somebody posted that the rain overnight didn't effect the going but that was impossible. Thursday's going was considerably better than the two following days.

I've just got back from the course. I backed Bonnie Brae and when they past me at the three pole I thought I'd done my cash. The horse looked to be labouring. It wasn't until I got down to the stalls and had a word with the Smithy that he told me it had won.

Lost half my stake on Fire Lily and I'm using the rest to have an each way bet on Educate in the last. (Easy come easy go.:))

i've done the times on both days..i know how bad it is..i didn't back the 1/3 shot..was just saying how its a complete lottery on this sort of sludge..form means zilch

nice picture

Last edited:
Had a fair bit more on than my original 5 e/w planned on the Curley horse now I've seen the money coming for it.

Last edited:
Backed Mountain Range @ 10.0, with lay backs @ 2.4/1.81/1.33, if he dogs it again, or collapses on the ground.

There was a young sprinter named Mayson
Whom all the others were chasin'
Nearest was The Cheka
But nowhere near the fecker
So puzzling it was truly amazin'

Back