Newspaper and Pro Tipsters

The podcast is capable of being good when Kennedy doesn't act like a clown

Absolutely. A combination of Rory and Blake with a half decent anchorman can’t really go wrong and there have been some great episodes but unfortunately Kennedy tried to turn it into a Carry On series

Jesus ya, that kennedy chap is fair annoying and that laugh would go through ya. They should get someone else in there because when Blake talks sometimes it makes for interesting listening but I just end up turning it off when he starts.

Didn’t realise he had got the sack from Matchbook or ITV. He went off on a Twitter tangent last year too about his father at one point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers Slim. He is a bit of a Screech from saved by the bell.

The podcast is capable of being good when Kennedy doesn't act like a clown

It's inside jokes garbage. You'll learn nothing listening to it.

His LSP year on year is absolutely top drawer and he’s a hugely likeable character who wears his heart on his sleeve.

Last newspaper tipster I took notice of was Henry Rix-that was a long time ago.

Henry Rix had a massive following around 2005/2006. Had a connection with Dandy Nicholls yard back then. Tax Free was one of his horses.

Faded into the wilderness the last few years.

Henry Rix had a massive following around 2005/2006. Had a connection with Dandy Nicholls yard back then. Tax Free was one of his horses.

Faded into the wilderness the last few years.

Heard a few horror stories over the years about people who subscribed to his service.

Does anybody know why Vanessa doesn't show up on the Podcast anymore? Did the Carry On stuff get to her eventually?

I tried to listen to the edition with Harry Derham on it last week - lasted about five minutes before my fillings started to ache. Wasted opportunity to learn something.

Does anybody know why Vanessa doesn't show up on the Podcast anymore? Did the Carry On stuff get to her eventually?

I tried to listen to the edition with Harry Derham on it last week - lasted about five minutes before my fillings started to ache. Wasted opportunity to learn something.

Because she added **** all and Emmet Kennedy is a sex pest?

I've tried to listen to it a few times and couldn't make it through the first few minutes with Kennedy and Blake acting like a pair of kids.

I think Tony Calvin on RUK comes up regularly with sensible picks for EW stakes in the big field handicaps - the only one i pay any attention to tbh. Also whenever i see some trainer of a non-fav being interviewed pre race on ATR, that trainer unusually wins more often than not. This may be entirely subjective and coincidental though for me alone !

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back