Nicky Henderson

Funnily enough saw stood next to him at Sandown Sat and thought the same. He loked like he was going to explode like that bloke in monty python

So funny, was at Cheltenham in Dec and two of his owners were laughing saying "he's scoffing again"...... Had to chuckle

:lol:

I think Henderson is more of a boozer than a scoffer. Nicholls is probably the other way round!

My mother in law who watches Channel 4 Racing on a Saturday actually picked up on Paul Nicholls being very overweight.

Lets be honest here, at his age and carrying that weight a heart attack is only around the corner - I really do hope he see's some medical advisors.

My mother in law who watches Channel 4 Racing on a Saturday actually picked up on Paul Nicholls being very overweight.

Lets be honest here, at his age and carrying that weight a heart attack is only around the corner - I really do hope he see's some medical advisors.

He's just been gelded so maybe he can run up his gallops now

Apart from feeding too much and exercising too little - hypothyroidism, congestive heart failure, liver and kidney malfunction, diabetes mellitus, oedema...

replacing a simple word like disgrace with a word (opprobrium) that no normal person would use let alone understand has me worried

Are you Ill?:lol:

Nicky is 61 years old is constantly entertaining owners wining and dining etc.

That's his excuse what's yours?:whistle:

replacing a simple word like disgrace with a word (opprobrium) that no normal person would use let alone understand has me worried

:lol:

He's reading too many of Grassy's posts. He sounds like a man with a pocket thesaurus handy when he posts.

Back