Novice chasers 2014/15

Coneygree 171
Vautour 170
Highest rated novice chasers this century.

UDS 167 or 168

Last edited:
It will never happen but I'd love to see UDS vs Vautour over 2 miles. In fact lets have them over hurdles and include Faugheen as well.

If they were in different stables I expect we would have seen it happen. Was always unlikely.
Think Vautour would have nailed him myself.

I wonder if Vatour doesn't stay 3M like CF, could we see UDS vs Vatour in the Queen mother CC next year?
I'm sure Ricci would like to win all the big four.

CC Vatour
WH Annie Power
CH Faugheen
GC Djakadam

Timeform top novice chasers at 2015 Cheltenham Festival: Vautour 171p, Coneygree 170p, Un de Sceaux 168p, Don Poli 160p

I wonder if Vatour doesn't stay 3M like CF, could we see UDS vs Vatour in the Queen mother CC next year?
I'm sure Ricci would like to win all the big four.

CC Vatour
WH Annie Power
CH Faugheen
GC Djakadam

After yesterday's hugely impressive display, Vroum Vroum Mag must also be a contender for the 2016 GC.

I could see Ricci take the Arkle with Douvan.

Wouldn't back Annie Post for the mares I think she'll go world hurdle if Jonjo's isn't back and firing.

Vautour won't go within a million miles of the QMCC as long as WPM's a$$ points to the ground

Djakadam might go backwards rather than forwards and take a couple of years before he's at his best again........especially if he runs again this season........win or lose.

Away from the Mullins yard the best novice chasing prospect is probably Minella Rocco......he like Douvan is a machine.

I would imagine Jonjo will skip the Arkle/ Douvan passage and aim him at the RSA.certainly look like a high class chaser in the making.....don't be shy ask your bookie for 250/1
probably lay you 50/1

Back