Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Thread starter Thread starter Griffin
  • Start date Start date
G

Griffin

I'm off to Live 8 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I haven't got anyone to go with though :what: Mr Grumpy Griffin doesn't want to go, neither does my mummy, I've no really good friends and don't particularly want to go with my brother (who is most annoyed having sent billions of texts) :confused:

Well, if you want to piss off Mr Geldof, you could try auctioning the ticket!!!!!! (hint - Ebay won't let you do it though, Mr Geldof moaned at them about it and called them 'electronic pimps') :lol: :lol:

Yes but there are corporate hospitality packages available for £350.00 per person, the usual blah plus a seat at the front, separated from the rif raf behind. Struggling to see how this can be justified to be honest? All the people who couldn't sell on Ebay will now just place adverts in local papers etc., and sell them that way.

Exactly, Hunneyb - you can bet your bottom dollar that those who got tickets solely with the intention of selling them for a vast profit won't be put off by Ebay not allowing it - nor will it stop them.

Well done!!! :D
Griffin, I can't believe someone you has no friends to take. Failing that, I am sure we can rustle up some good looking young man on this forum to accompany you, and treat you like a princess for the day!

I'm afraid Roy is on tour with the Travelling Wilburies 221
icon_eek.gif

Originally posted by simmo@Jun 15 2005, 12:41 PM
I have just heard that ebay have confiscated any profits made from the sale of these tickets and given the money to charideeee..
Not quite - that would not be legal. eBay were going to donate their commission on the sales but Saint Bob told them to f*ck off.

Originally posted by Kathy@Jun 15 2005, 11:55 AM
Failing that, I am sure we can rustle up some good looking young man on this forum to accompany you, and treat you like a princess for the day!

From PDJ
"A teacher at my school is going too. Griffin, I'll go with you!! "

RESULT!! :lol:

I take it then PDJ, that you are going to treat Griffin like a Princess, and hope she doesn't realise you are in fact an ugly old woman. B) :P

Originally posted by BrianH+Jun 15 2005, 05:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BrianH @ Jun 15 2005, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PDJ@Jun 15 2005, 05:55 PM
I can't do it.
Of course you can - it happens to a lot of young men at one time or another, just don't worry about it it... [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Panic over, my mummy has decided to come with me. She's very lucky, I was offered £750 for her ticket :lol:

Originally posted by Diamond Geezer@Jun 15 2005, 10:27 PM
She does realise Rod Stewart isn't there doesn't she ?
Yes she knows :lol: I doubt my brother will speak to either of us ever again :lol: Mind you, I've barely spoken to him for three years but he is desperate to go and see the Stereophonics.

I'm a bit concerned about 'comfort breaks' :brows: How, when I'm surrounded by thousands of people, will I have a wee? And what if it's a hot day and I'm drinking lots of water to stay hydrated and need to wee lots? What if I need a wee and mother doesn't, how will I ever find her again amongst the masses?

Griffin, having a few friends who are incontinent, I can assure you that they don't find it a problem.
They all wear a decent sized pad in their undies approx the size of a pillow which will absorb a large quantity of liquid.
The downside being that it spoils your dress lines but the positive is that as the day goes on, you will find that the people around you will give you more space to vent your enthusiasm for the show :D

Back