Open Meeting

Grasshopper

Senior Jockey
Myself and Digger, plus assorted others will be in the Plough in Prestbury before racing next Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It would be great to hook-up with any THers planning on attending the meeting.

Anyone else planning on going?

Will be there all three days but not sure if can make the Plough, maybe catch up with some of you at the racecourse.

I'm there on Saturday and Sunday along with the normal crowd Nick.

For some reason we're down in the Final Flight on Saturday (don't ask me, not my preference), and we'll be in the Ladbroke Bar (or whatever it's called now), on Sunday. I won't make The Plough on Saturday but should be there around 10.30 on Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone for a chinwag either on the course on Saturday, or The Plough if I miss anyone on Sunday.

I'm there on Saturday and Sunday along with the normal crowd Nick.

For some reason we're down in the Final Flight on Saturday (don't ask me, not my preference), and we'll be in the Ladbroke Bar (or whatever it's called now), on Sunday. I won't make The Plough on Saturday but should be there around 10.30 on Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone for a chinwag either on the course on Saturday, or The Plough if I miss anyone on Sunday.

what are you going there for? Everyone is up in the Tatts seats in the old Ladbroke on Saturday. (Norman no mates)

Back